Expanding F/C team (2 Viewers)

Well that was over before it even got going... :rolleyes:
Sorry ladies, just like the hubby eh?? :eek: :D
Goodnight Alice... :)

It was the only team/driver combo where it really made sense with the context in the article. I may be wrong, but I like my chances.

I say that Force with a Funny Car and RAPID RANDY BAKER behind the wheel...

Randy, why are you holding out on us bro??? :D

Although I'd like to agree with everyone's guess, Ashley already has 2 teammates...Densham & Bartone. I'd love to see Skuza back behind the wheel more than almost anyone, however I'd lean more towards Jim Head. He's had argueably the most consistant car all season.

Although I'd like to agree with everyone's guess, Ashley already has 2 teammates...Densham & Bartone. I'd love to see Skuza back behind the wheel more than almost anyone, however I'd lean more towards Jim Head. He's had argueably the most consistant car all season.

I'm going with the Skuza/Mike Ashley crowd. I know Bartone & Densham run out of the Lucas Oil/Torco camp, but I doubt there is much info sharing. Big Jim Dunn doesn't seem like the big 'team concept' guy with a lot of his comments about the teams with money, etc. Just my opinion though...

Brain fart. Typing in the morning without caffiene. Ignore what used to be here, lol.

Last edited:
I'll place half my bet on Capps - He and Prudhomme are tired of 2nd and 3rd place finishes in the championship. However, I don't see snake putting another team on the circuit without proper backing, so this bet would require another sponsorship deal in place before the car hit the track.

This statement won't work as Capps has been driving for DSR now for atleast the last 3 yrs.

I'll place half my bet on Capps - He and Prudhomme are tired of 2nd and 3rd place finishes in the championship. However, I don't see snake putting another team on the circuit without proper backing, so this bet would require another sponsorship deal in place before the car hit the track.

I'll place the other half of my bet on Ashley. Mike seems to be an ultra-positive and ultra-competitive guy who believes (rightfully so) that he has one of the fastest hot rods out there and that he could really win the championship this year.

Capps??? Huh??? What?? Did I miss something??

Go back and read the the statement again...
Immediate and Positive hit among DR fans= Skuza
Win the Championship at all cost= MA & EK
Rock Solid Source=Evan Knoll
Let the speculation begin= Skuza

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back