Troxel To Fc (1 Viewer)

Tell you what, Mr. Groom. How 'bout we give you the reins of those teams and see if you can do any better? Don't suppose you noticed they are 5th & 8th currrently at Indy? Plus, Morgan is #1 in Top Alcohol.

Morgan, I hear you breathing.... Good luck this weekend, and the rest of the season.... and Reading, you did what you had to do....

Tell you what, Mr. Groom. How 'bout we give you the reins of those teams and see if you can do any better?.

Uh oh, do I detect that someones's undergarments are a little on the tight side?
My reply to your question would be "I certainly couldn't do any worse." She's not in the championship chase and the argument certainly could be made that since the crew chief change, things got worse. In that time period she had a third round loss to Lucas which cost her any chance of competing for the championship. All her other races resulted in 1st round losses due to problems in clutch department. In fact for the entire year she has 13 1st round losses of which only 3 were decided in full pulls. And if one took the time to research all of qualifying, I could probably make a pretty safe bet there wouldn't be many full passes there either.

[/QUOTE]Don't suppose you noticed they are 5th & 8th currrently at Indy? Plus, Morgan is #1 in Top Alcohol.[/QUOTE]

And what does qualifying #4 have to do with anything other than lane choice? In the race she qualified #1, she went out 1st round. In the 2 races she qualified #2, resulted in a 1st round loss and a 2nd round loss. And as far as Lucas qualilfying #1 in alcohol, your point is?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back