Deleted Post... (1 Viewer)

That's a really nice offer Denny, but of course I mean that in a "non-commercial, unpaid endorsement" kind of way :rolleyes:

I've got about 10 wild peacocks that showed up about a year ago and never left. I think its the food:D

Well.... It appears....

They've removed my supposed "Commercial Post"....
It's been fun...
I'm outta here..
Denny:mad:

Re: Well.... It appears....

Yeah, Denny, this can be a wonderful place sometimes:rolleyes:.

About a year ago, I put a link to my website in my signature section. Half of my website is for my Drag Racing operation and the other half is for one of my businesses. The powers here removed the link because they claimed it violated some rule about selling stuff. They will leave links to just Race team sites alone. Funny thing is, some of these teams sell stuff like t-shirt, hats, posters and other crap. If you ask me, it's a double standard. It's OK to sell t-shirts but not products and services. I guess they want you to pay for that.

See you over at the Classic F/C Board - it's more sane over there.:D

Dave

Savage, no. Moved to the west side of Murrieta in March of 06. Downsized in property but I back up to the cleveland national forest.

Love the arbitrary moves of the mods or moods here in the last year or so.

What the hell is the actual criteria for anything around here anymore? Don't respond to emails with legitimate questions.... Is there a new rule book you could put up somewhere?

You say you want more people and supposedly more pros in here....

Hey Denny...

(Whom BTW is a living former real funny professional car driver for those who may have not read history books. He drove for an older guy named Roland Leong who had more drivers in 5 years than Big Jim Dunn has had in his whole career...sorry had to insert a little history lesson for some of the kids)

....Do you still have secure parking and room for those RACERS that might need it to park their rigs between events on Florida?

Not a commecial endorsement for parking or anything like that in FL where you can get a ride, hunt, golf, fish (if you take him).

What the hell is the actual criteria for anything around here anymore? Don't respond to emails with legitimate questions.... Is there a new rule book you could put up somewhere?

You say you want more people and supposedly more pros in here....

Hey Denny...

(Whom BTW is a living former real funny professional car driver for those who may have not read history books. He drove for an older guy named Roland Leong who had more drivers in 5 years than Big Jim Dunn has had in his whole career...sorry had to insert a little history lesson for some of the kids)

....Do you still have secure parking and room for those RACERS that might need it to park their rigs between events on Florida?

Not a commecial endorsement for parking or anything like that in FL where you can get a ride, hunt, golf, fish (if you take him).

Yup......... Still here.....

http://www.nitromater.com-rules can be reached from this page. We know Denny isn't trying to make a killing off his service. The costs of operating this website are not free either. Bottom line-bandwidth costs $$$, and I'm not talking about paying the operator of the site either (he does it for free).

Umm yeah ok and Jackies ahem "article" is not an ad for Sr's book. OK. And...

Still don't have any answer to my two emails sent in in the last two months. Must be financially related also.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back