Chuck Beal FC in Vegas (1 Viewer)

That's pretty cool. I know they've had that car out a few times over the last couple of years making test passes. And from what I've seen, they're ready to mix it up with the heavy hitters.

That's awesome to see those guys back. Beal was always a strong runner considering his budget.

Great news! Love me some autoanything. I've ordered several things from them.

Thanks for posting! Yes, we're entered in Vegas and Pomona with AutoAnything as primary sponsor and aFe POWER as associate sponsor. AutoAnything is really committing to me, Beal Racing, and NHRA Drag Racing as a serious sponsor, so like, share, and support AutoAnything and aFe if the spirit moves you! Vegas will also be my first race as a pro FC driver after earning my license this June. This has been a lifelong dream since I was a little kid in our family's alcohol funny car pits in the '80s. Wish me luck!

good luck Brandon!! great to see you and Beal Racing getting after it these last 2 races.
hope there's more in 2016 :cool:

Get after them Brandon! And congratulations!

-----------------------------------------------

It's nice to see Chuck Beal back in it.

One of the coolest things Drag Racing surprises folks with, is the wholly encompassing cross-section of people that it attracts.

We get owners, crew members and drivers, male and female, of all races and religions, or lack of religion.

We get owners, crew members and drivers who are Military, Fire Fighters, Law Enforcement, Accountants, Teachers, Dentists, Surgeons/Doctors, Engineers of every discipline, Private Air Freight Operators, Electrical Industry Leaders, Pro Football-Baseball and Basketball Athletes, Anti-Venom Snake Milkers, Restaurant Owners, Cooks, Bakers, and I'm sure, a Candlestick Maker somewhere...

Blue Collar, White Collar, Higher Educated, Hard Knocks Educated, Mathematicians & Musicians...this list literally goes on and on.

My point?

Good to see Beal back in the travelling show because for one, I loved watching him in his Alky days, and for another, if my memory serves correctly, we can add Nuclear Physicist? Engineer? (can't remember now) back into the mix of occupations.

Sure, other forms of racing have a couple of these mentioned....perhaps a TV star here, A Pro Football Coach there....but man....Drag Racing does attract every type and background.

There is NO shortage of interesting conversations in the pits when you bring so many people from different backgrounds to one parking lot for a mutual interest such as racing. There's a million stories about all of the above and more. One of my Favorites is Connie Kalitta and the FAA having a few words over the legality of flying a Seven-Four-Seven solo.

Wasn't Chuck Beal's last race when he blew up against John Force several years ago?

Glad to see his operation back out there. :)

Get after them Brandon! And congratulations!

-----------------------------------------------

It's nice to see Chuck Beal back in it.

One of the coolest things Drag Racing surprises folks with, is the wholly encompassing cross-section of people that it attracts.

We get owners, crew members and drivers, male and female, of all races and religions, or lack of religion.

We get owners, crew members and drivers who are Military, Fire Fighters, Law Enforcement, Accountants, Teachers, Dentists, Surgeons/Doctors, Engineers of every discipline, Private Air Freight Operators, Electrical Industry Leaders, Pro Football-Baseball and Basketball Athletes, Anti-Venom Snake Milkers, Restaurant Owners, Cooks, Bakers, and I'm sure, a Candlestick Maker somewhere...

Blue Collar, White Collar, Higher Educated, Hard Knocks Educated, Mathematicians & Musicians...this list literally goes on and on.

My point?

Good to see Beal back in the travelling show because for one, I loved watching him in his Alky days, and for another, if my memory serves correctly, we can add Nuclear Physicist? Engineer? (can't remember now) back into the mix of occupations.

Sure, other forms of racing have a couple of these mentioned....perhaps a TV star here, A Pro Football Coach there....but man....Drag Racing does attract every type and background.

There is NO shortage of interesting conversations in the pits when you bring so many people from different backgrounds to one parking lot for a mutual interest such as racing. There's a million stories about all of the above and more. One of my Favorites is Connie Kalitta and the FAA having a few words over the legality of flying a Seven-Four-Seven solo.

Well said! He's a Nuclear Quality Engineer. He worked on design of nuclear fusion & fission reactors, safe chemical munitions disposal technology, electromagnetic aircraft launch systems, and other really amazing technologies. He's retired now and 100% nitro crew chief!

Well said! He's a Nuclear Quality Engineer. He worked on design of nuclear fusion & fission reactors, safe chemical munitions disposal technology, electromagnetic aircraft launch systems, and other really amazing technologies. He's retired now and 100% nitro crew chief!

...finally, someone I can have a conversion with.

Wasn't Chuck Beal's last race when he blew up against John Force several years ago?

Glad to see his operation back out there. :)

Good memory! Not his last race, but one of his more memorable. His last race driving was sometime in 2003 I believe. We also licensed Jeff Diehl and entered a race with him before he built his own car. After the rule change that required beefier tubing in the top chassis frame rail we built a new Victory race car over a couple years, and then we've spent the last few years working on my licensing. It's been a long road, but I'm glad we're finally back!

Congratulations Brandon! I've followed you Dad's career and now will be watching yours. I've been at many of your licensing sessions at various tracks here in SoCal, and will say you handle the car like a pro!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back