Chuck Beal Racing (1 Viewer)

http://www.nitromater.com/52654-post60.html

I want to Thank both of my brother's Martin and Karl for the phone calls concerning MY well being... You both showed some real class... I never really knew... But I thank you both... :)

Hugs and My LOVE, to everyone out there...
May tomorrow be a better day for us all...

Bottoms up BOYZ!!
Cheers to Eric... :cool:

Mike,
It's good to see you guys In California are finally with us... what say we do one lap end to end on Lake Elsinore.. in Eric's Honor... single ski, the drag boat of your choice, But...
the boat has to have a Chuck Beal, built and tuned motor... and Senior Chief Carlon has to flag us off...:D

Karl, lets do Canyon Lake instead of Elsinore. Better yet I'm going to have a cold one at Joanie's in old town Murrieta tonight in Erics honor.

Last edited:
I had an absolute blast at the Open House last night! Thanks to Chuck, Brandon, Steve, Bill and the entire crew for a wonderful event and their warm, Southern California Hospitality. It was great seeing all the young Sailors and Marines who'd never seen a fuel car before & their reaction when the team fired the motor and Brandon whacked the loud pedal a few times was, as always, priceless.

I look forward to getting to know the team a little more in the coming months as Brandon continues his quest to obtain his fuel license and the team seeks to compete... I thoroughly enjoyed swapping sea stories for drag racing stories after the crowd died down... Hopefully there'll be a lot more of that to come!

I'll attempt to post some photo's later this afternoon.

Last edited:
Height does not matter to me! I am 5 10'!!! That just means I can probably pick him up!!! haaaahahahaha!

I can't wait to see the pictures and I am glad the event went well!

Height does not matter to me! I am 5 10'!!! That just means I can probably pick him up!!! haaaahahahaha!

I can't wait to see the pictures and I am glad the event went well!
Suzie,

What great news for me! I'm 5'6"! You mean that there are actually females that aren't interested in someone being over 6'0"? Maybe there is hope for me yet!

Suzie,

What great news for me! I'm 5'6"! You mean that there are actually females that aren't interested in someone being over 6'0"? Maybe there is hope for me yet!

Of course there is!!! I like the person, not how tall they are. Some people should open their eyes and see how much fun it is for the guy to be out with a very tall blonde!!! (remember Susan Anton & Dudley Moore!!! His head came up to her boobs and he LOVED it!!!)

I had forgotten about that couple! Thanks for the mamm.. er...memories! Hope springs eternal, I guess!

YES IT DOES! EVERYTHING IS IN BOOB......UM, I MEAN.......BLOOM!!!
Great, Suzie!!! Love your semi warped sense of humor! Teri, where was Suzie when we had the college football thread going--Suzie, I think you would have been a tremendous asset to all that foolishness

Sorry guys & gals.........no info from me!

I love me some college football. Go Longhorns & TCU Horned Frogs!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back