Beal Racing seeks Southern California Class A driver for testing this weekend (1 Viewer)

Brandon Welch

Nitro Member
Hello maters,

This is Brandon Welch, new driver of Chuck Beal Racing's big show nitro funny car. I have a proposition that may interest some truck driving maters located in Southern California.

We have a testing and licensing weekend set up for this weekend (September 9-11) in Bakersfield, and our transporter driver has an emergency and suddenly can't make the weekend.

HERE'S WHAT WE NEED:
We have team members with Class A learner's permits, but we are in dire need of someone with a current California Class A license and medical card to ride in the rig with our learner's permit guy. The team and car is scheduled to leave Friday morning (last minute, I know) from our shop in San Diego, returning to San Diego on Sunday night. Just show up Friday morning and take a ride in the rig, then come back with us on Sunday. You don't even have to drive if you don't want to. The permit guy has had a license in the past and is a good driver, just no current Class A license yet.

HERE'S WHAT YOU GET:
Spend the weekend at Auto Club Famoso Raceway as an honorary team member of our modern fuel funny car team. We will make licensing runs on Saturday & Sunday. Hang out in our pits. There's a Saturday Night Nitro event going on there on Saturday, with Nostalgia Nitro Funny Cars & Dragsters - watch drag racing all day long. There will be at least one other Big Show nitro car there on Saturday & Sunday with current NHRA drivers signing license runs. We will provide hotel room (shared with crew) and all meals for the weekend.

Let me know here if any of you truckin' maters are available for a 3-day weekend and looking for a nitro adventure. PM me or email [email protected] if interested.

Best,
Brandon Welch
Chuck Beal Racing

Obviously I can't assist with your truck driving needs, but I'll be thinking about you & the team this weekend, my friend.

Brandon what happened to you guys? Saw your rig but never saw the car out and then you left at about 11:00 Sunday.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back