Chuck Beal Racing (1 Viewer)

I forgot Kelly would be at the track all day... can anybody help me shrink a few photo's from last night so I can post 'em? PM me if you're able & willing.

WOW!! If this does not get the BS and JA award of the year trophy!!! :rolleyes: I think your name is already etched on to both as it is...

Ghio......is this guy doing glue....?

Terry......WAKE UP, DUDE!!!! This is 2007....just in case you are still smokin' a dooby listening to the new Jimi Hendrix record that you brought home today, getting ready for JFK to address the nation on that shiny new black-and-white TV you just bought brand new for $25....

David.....I love anyone who pays their dues in drag racing and makes it...male or female....I would love to share w/ everyone here the amount of Private Messages that I receive supporting my mouth on certain subjects... but I cannot....so I will continue to post.......Simple....Don't read it.....

OK...after reading more, I agree with the rest of you...This guy should REALLY grab ahold of what is TRULY bothering him, go somewhere in private, take care of it.....Jackass....

Come on Karl... what would anyone talk about me for- I'm really not that interesting..:D

And I have just cracked out the Johnny Red, but the toast won't be twords people that I DON'T care to hear from... The toast will be for someone I wish I could hear from again

Godspeed Eric

RIGHT ON!!!! Perfectly put....A toast to Eric... :) That makes me smile...

Oh no, not the college football thread again!

(Spring games are just around the corner)

:D

How on earth did I not find this thread earlier? This is some entertaining stuff!

Oh, my! Wait till Tim hears about this! Hey Suzie, how bout the Huskers?

Actually, I like all college football. It is so fast paced and the fans are NUTS!!! I think the fans are louder than a Top Fuel dragster!!!

Brandon,

Any word on your website yet??????? Me & my staff are drooling still!!!

Actually, I like all college football. It is so fast paced and the fans are NUTS!!! I think the fans are louder than a Top Fuel dragster!!!

Suzie,

If you've never done so before, you need to spend OU-Texas Saturday at the fairgrounds and go to the game. It's the most amazing and unique setting, words fail to accurately describe the experience. It used to coincide with the Ennis race until NHRA had the major schedule shift.

Oh yeah, I have been that brave before, of course I was much younger and could stand a crowd of 1 million people yelling in my ears!!! It is an experience!

Also, the Texas Aggie games are very loud too. I love the fight songs!

Suzie,
We're in the process of filling out some features before going live. Stay tuned...

I saw the prototype & it's going to be well worth the wait... And yes, hang in there ladies - pics of Brandon are on the way!

Though I gotta tell ya... he got a little nervous while I was up on the ladder at the shop hanging banners on Saturday - not what I'd expect from the pilot of a 320+ M.P.H. funny car! In all seriousness though, they're all a great bunch and I am honestly and sincerely thankful for any and all opportunities I get to work with them in the future.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back