Chuck Beal Racing (1 Viewer)

David.....I love anyone who pays their dues in drag racing and makes it...male or female....I would love to share w/ everyone here the amount of Private Messages that I receive supporting my mouth on certain subjects... but I cannot....so I will continue to post.......Simple....Don't read it.....

Kelly............I think the men folk have lost their sense of humor!!!

haaaaahahahaaaa!!!!!!!!

Brandon,

I am redecorating my office and my staff wants to know if you have that picture in the form of a life size cardboard cut out?

Kelly......I never said I do not like what you post....I respect everyones opinions here.....

I am very good @ taking a punch....others are not....

Kelly......I never said I do not like what you post....I respect everyones opinions here.....

I am very good @ taking a punch....others are not....
OK...let me get this straight. So, you WEREN'T trying to 'police' what we were posting with the comment below? Last I checked, our posts were well within the forum guidelines. :)
Chuck Beal and Co. are nothing but top shelf....Chuck will have a combo as stout as JFR cars and will only play to win so take the 'he's cute and are you single' elsewhere....he is here for nitro funny car racing....

I go away for 24 hours and things get nasty! Time to play diplomat...

For what it's worth this whole thread has been incredibly entertaining. You should have seen Chuck hit the floor laughing when he read Suzie's "feline" post last night at the shop. Kelly and Suzie, I'm nothing but flattered. No life size cutouts, sorry. I don't think the crewguys would let me live that down.

And Terry, you're absolutely right. Chuck won't attend a race until he proves a tuneup that can win consistently. And he's about the best in the business at doing that on the cheap. Meanwhile, a little flattery never hurt anyone (hopefully not my career, either:eek: )

Play nice,
Brandon

Gordon - One of the best ways to get started in this sport is volunteering with teams like ours. Talk to Chuck and I Thursday.

Re: Terry the Hall Monitor

I just discovered what the "Add to Ignore List" can do... And I REALLY like it!!!:D

Martin, are you saying what I think your saying? That's worth a shot or two:)
but then... someone could be talkin' bout ya behind your back and you'd never know:eek:

Martin, are you saying what I think your saying? That's worth a shot or two:)
but then... someone could be talkin' bout ya behind your back and you'd never know:eek:

Come on Karl... what would anyone talk about me for- I'm really not that interesting..:D

And I have just cracked out the Johnny Red, but the toast won't be twords people that I DON'T care to hear from... The toast will be for someone I wish I could hear from again

Godspeed Eric

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back