Chuck Beal FC (Grandson) (1 Viewer)

Brandon has been actively pursuing sponsorship for the team. He is also becoming very active within the "nitro community".

We were in Vegas late last year and Brandon got the chance to step on the throttle for the first time. He handled the car very well and took it out to the 330 cone (a planned squirt). He wanted to get back in the car but we ran out of time.

I would expect that we will will be at some of the west coast national events (on Monday) to continue the licensing process.

Nothing goes as quickly as we would like it to, but you'll hear from Brandon again.

Brandon has been actively pursuing sponsorship for the team. He is also becoming very active within the "nitro community".

We were in Vegas late last year and Brandon got the chance to step on the throttle for the first time. He handled the car very well and took it out to the 330 cone (a planned squirt). He wanted to get back in the car but we ran out of time.

I would expect that we will will be at some of the west coast national events (on Monday) to continue the licensing process.

Nothing goes as quickly as we would like it to, but you'll hear from Brandon again.

Thanks for the info Steve. I had been wondering what was going on and hadnt heard anything since NHRA.com ran that article.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back