Brawl in Brainerd Pits (1 Viewer)

The Pigregons are pathetic low lives. Living off what their dad built and screwing everyone and anyone they can. They have long been shlt sticks to the crew members and can't hang on to them. Screw those scum bags.

sounds like he needs an ole fashion ass whooping :eek:alabama laws states
spittin n face = ass whoopin:D

No, no they will not. Ever.

Along those lines, I'm wondering what will happen with Snap-On? I'm NOT fan of the Pedregon brothers, Cruz in particular, but the fact that nothing has happened makes me wonder if everything went down as it has been told. Or maybe sponsor reaction to something like this doesn't normally happen until the end of the year.

Thoughts??

Sean D

Paul,
Are you asking me like they should give details? I was merely answering Gregg's question. NHRA has never followed up and reported any findings after their "investigations" on far more serious issues than this one. I personally couldn't care less about the details.

Things like this happen, or at least used to, pretty much every weekend out there. Meh...

sounds like he needs an ole fashion ass whooping :eek:alabama laws states
spittin n face = ass whoopin:D

Wife manages a big law firm and once while firing a former employee the woman spit in her face. The spitter was real surprised when the firm filed assault charges against her. Personally I find the a** whoopin a better resolution.

I still think there's a big difference between calling someone an a hole and attacking their ethnicity. Don't know where you're from but where I'm from we don't attack people simply because of their ethnic backgrounds...

You are right---he cant help being born a Hispanic. But he can help being an a**hole.

So, the Cruzzer got his ass kicked???? hahahahahaha I'm surprised it took this long. Hopefully, Tony will be next :D

Oh, btw did I mention I hate those two with a passion? haha

wont b buying any snap on tools anymore as long as asswipe cruz is on their payroll/sponsorship:eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back