Brawl in Brainerd Pits (2 Viewers)

There's precedence for this. It must have been somebody else...

Unfortunately the immutable laws of physics contradict the whole premise of your account. Allow me to reconstruct this if I may for Miss Benes as I've heard this story a number of times. Newman, Kramer, if you'll indulge me. According to your story Hernandez passes you and starts walking up the ramp. Then you say you were struck on the right temple. The spit then proceeds to ricochet off the temple striking Newman between the third and fourth rib. The spit then came off the rib made a right turn hitting Newman in the right wrist causing him to drop his baseball cap. The spit then splashed off the wrist, pauses - in mid air mind you...- makes a left turn, and lands on Newman's left thigh. That is one magic loogie

:D:D:D:D

There's precedence for this. It must have been somebody else...

Unfortunately the immutable laws of physics contradict the whole premise of your account. Allow me to reconstruct this if I may for Miss Benes as I've heard this story a number of times. Newman, Kramer, if you'll indulge me. According to your story Hernandez passes you and starts walking up the ramp. Then you say you were struck on the right temple. The spit then proceeds to ricochet off the temple striking Newman between the third and fourth rib. The spit then came off the rib made a right turn hitting Newman in the right wrist causing him to drop his baseball cap. The spit then splashed off the wrist, pauses - in mid air mind you...- makes a left turn, and lands on Newman's left thigh. That is one magic loogie

:D:D:D:D

Back ... And to the right.

I agree totally! It makes me wonder if the head honchos at Snap On are saying, "We dumped Doug Herbert for this guy?"

Doug may not have had the best relationships with crew guys either, but at least he didn't spit in any of their faces!

Or Steve Johnson. The best spokesperson they ever had.

Oh, Heck.... All this time I thought the sponsor was "Strap-on Toy's"...:confused:;) that would explain the spit...

d'kid

From what I read here it seems everyone is just supressing one major feeling: JEALOUSY! Your all jealous Cruz didn't spit in your face so you could have your opportunity! :)

I used to root for Cruz, not any more...
No way to treat a crew member.

I seem to remember him and Beard having a disagreement not too long ago.
Granted he is the boss but ejecting saliva at someone to get a point across is not the way to do it.

I used to root for Cruz, not any more...
No way to treat a crew member.

I seem to remember him and Beard having a disagreement not too long ago.
Granted he is the boss but ejecting saliva at someone to get a point across is not the way to do it.

Im def a cruzer fan,maybe he can come on here ands traighten this thing out?????

Hopefully we (as fans) can hear both sides of the story pretty soon. Maybe the crew guy said something about his family or something crazy that led Cruz to make a split second decision. Still not cool at all spitting in someone's faces! Maybe they will kiss and make up!!!!

is NHRA ever gong to come out and say what they found in the investigation?
i know its a felony to spit on someone? and with snap on still not signed on for 2014 this could be bad for the beaner congrats to Todd for laying him out!

not when your talking about an a$$h0le

I still think there's a big difference between calling someone an a hole and attacking their ethnicity. Don't know where you're from but where I'm from we don't attack people simply because of their ethnic backgrounds...

Went to Pedregons open house last Thursday and it was not a real thought out affair. Kind of what I expected, but the most telling point was when they were trying to do a Cackle of Flaming Franks dragster. It took about 10 trips to the shop (one after another) and in slow motion, to finally get the car setup. Oh, we need another block of wood, now a step stool, now a nitro mask, now the starter, now maybe a battery pack, a jack and on and on and on. It was a comedy of errors. Then they had trouble starting the engine and had to get more gas in the bottle, then Cruz barks at the guys starting the engine that they aren't doing it right. The morale on the team seemed very low (like nobody wanted to be there), and the way they had the car on a jack with a stack of wood (tires rolling) under it to balance it (no jackstands). Luckily, nothing happened, but it was just a typical Pedregon classless deal.

During the first round ESPN caught a shot of T Ped's car chief showing him the throttle stop and walking away shaking his head.

The look on his face was like, "Why the h*ll am I even out here?"

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back