Brawl in Brainerd Pits (1 Viewer)

Paul

Staff member
Nitro Member
Word is a little altercation broke out in the Brainerd pits between a couple of FC teams. I am sure the details will follow.

Sorry, but showing up at a race to try and settle a dispute with your former boss isn't real bright. If you think you were wronged by your former employer go talk to a lawyer and see if you actually have a leg to stand on.

Spit in someone's face and you're bound to get your a** kicked! I saw someone today bowing to him and thanking him for kicking Cruz's a**.

It was a current employee - until last night...

I have since heard that it had nothing to due with money owed and it was a dispute about actions that did or did not happen during 2rd of qualifying and you are correct, the employee was canned after what went down. Cruz is a champion of the sport and isn't representing the sport well by doing what he did last night and it is quite disappointing to see of someone who has been around as long as him lose his cool and act that way.

A person 'in the know' states Cruz was in disagreement with his car chief about a setting after Q2, which ended with a tire-smoking 9-something ET. Apparently, it had nothing to do with money owed, so that part is false - the spit in the face, however, is not.

Ain't the way to handle things, man...I'm sure the car chief would have preferred getting punched rather than spit on.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back