Cruz Pedregon Team Report - Brainerd (1 Viewer)

Pedregon Snap On Logo.jpg

NHRA® Team Report
NHRA Nationals – Brainerd, MN
Pre-Race Report
Cruz Pedregon says he's in a "good position" to capitalize on the momentum of going rounds and getting to the semifinals once again this season as he and the team prepare for the upcoming weekend at Brainerd International Raceway.
"The track at Brainerd is a really good one with a nice surface, and the fans always turn out there to experience great drag racing. We appreciate our NHRA fans so much and the ones we get to see and interact with in Minnesota are always engaged" Cruz says. "The team re-directed after Kansas to head back to the shop on the way to Brainerd to pick up some parts and repair and rebuild some that were damaged last weekend. We had one of those unfortunate racing things happen when we got tangled-up with Tim's (Wilkerson's) car. Thankfully neither of us were hurt and we can both get our cars fixed. He's a great racer and gentleman, so there's no issue there. I'm sure he wished he could have that one back, I've been there myself.”
The SnaponFranchise.com paint scheme is sidelined for now, so Cruz will be racing the primary Snap-on® “Makers and Fixers” Dodge® SRT® Hellcat® Funny Car body through Indy. The team is also reviewing a clutch issue that thwarted a better outcome after a solid start in the semis. He enters the race in eighth place in the Funny Car standings as he and the team keep their eye on the prize of a strong Countdown spot.

Follow Cruz and Snap-on on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
To see the latest Cruz news, like his Facebook page, where you can also check out his Vlog “Kickin’ It With The Cruzer.” Follow Cruz on Twitter and Instagram. Be sure to follow @MakersandFixers on Instagram and share your stories at makersandfixers.com.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back