Cruz Pedregon Team Report - Indianapolis (1 Viewer)

Pedregon Snap On Logo.jpg

NHRA® Team Report
NHRA Nationals – Indianapolis
Pre-Race Report
Heading to the team's home track after clocking his best 1,000-ft ET and qualifying Number Two has Cruz Pedregon and crew revved and ready for the Dodge//SRT NHRA U.S. Nationals in Indianapolis. He says winning a race this season and finishing in two previous semis is proof that the team is really "gelling" and exactly where they want to be as they head into the weekend.
"It's the biggest race of the year and the most prestigious. I've been fortunate to win it three times, so to win a fourth time would put me in some elite company and we have the car to do it," Cruz says. "The Snap-on® Dodge® SRT® Hellcat® is certainly one of the cars to beat on the circuit, and I'm proud of that. It's been a lot of work, and our sponsors have been great. They've enabled me to put together the team we have here now. I can't say enough about what they've meant to my career, and we have a lot to look forward to."
Cruz says Indy really sets the tone for the playoffs, as the points-and-a-half will help even the field and set the stage for the Countdown. He believes the team has a good shot to get into the top five, which he says is the team's goal. The Snap-on Franchise paint scheme is sidelined for now, so Cruz will be racing the primary Snap-on® “Makers and Fixers” Dodge SRT Hellcat Funny Car body better known to the team as "Gato Loco.”

Follow Cruz and Snap-on on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
To see the latest Cruz news, like his Facebook page, where you can also check out his Vlog “Kickin’ It With The Cruzer.” Follow Cruz on Twitter and Instagram. Be sure to follow @MakersandFixers on Instagram and share your stories at makersandfixers.com.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back