Bazemore's new look (1 Viewer)

You have almost got to believe that was done after everyone was gone or before they got there by some other crewmember. That is fairly high up on the door and those doors dont usually stay open much longer than to get the car in and out of the trailer. Cant believe a spectator stood under the door with a marker and did that without getting caught. Hopefully it wasnt a permanent marker..... I kinda like the dotted eye though :D

I was a little concerned with his behavior on TV Sunday.... eerrily reminiscent of the "old Whit", seemed to get a little huffy because they lost. He's been doing so good in the attitude department, too. Perhaps this new look will cheer him up. :D

No worse than Corey Mac! :rolleyes:

Whit’s been doing well but realizes that the number of events to get into the coveted top 8 spot is dwindling.
Plus the fact he got left on doesn't help!

I don't have a problem with Bazemore and it sucks bigtime that this happened to him, but I found it funny.

And I agree, we haven't heard from Mike on here. Mike -- were you the second sharpie on the grassy knoll? :D

I was a little concerned with his behavior on TV Sunday.... eerrily reminiscent of the "old Whit", seemed to get a little huffy because they lost. He's been doing so good in the attitude department, too. Perhaps this new look will cheer him up. :D
What did he do, Chris? Slam his gloves in his helmet. You don't mention Del or Cory throwing their Powerade containers into the trucks! Which I don't see a problem with either. Nothing wrong with a little emotion..just too bad they film it for others to critique.

those mini mansion owners are striaght up gangsta :D

LOL, I'm picturing some old guy climbing up on his walker while a couple others served as lookouts! :D Someone on another board did say it's permanent and that the wrap has to be replaced. I'll agree, that while it probably didn't hurt my feelings as much as it should have, it was wrong. Just hard to have too much sympathy for someone who didn't have too much themselves when they'd let their words fly.

Wait a minute! What if the person(s) who did this is/are just "PASSIONATE" and "OUTSPOKEN"? Why, they may have just been "EXPRESSING" themselves. LOL, but now it's a BAD thing. Oh, HOW they express themselves all of a sudden matters! Bad and funny as hell at the same time. The irony! :D

Last edited:
Yea but..whatever wacked attitude/language Whit spewed..it didn't cost anybody anything. :D

Scoop states wraps are upwards of 20 grand.

Further investigation reveals it was the work of a culprit with a Sharpie.
Now, let's think of who might carry a Sharpie with them at all times? Hmmmm?

We've all fallen victim to vandals, at one time or another, and it always sucks!

If it was Force I hope he used the sharpie I gave him in G-ville!!!:D

LMAO!!! I'd want it back autographed! :D
I don't think he would give it back though. I had wrote a little message on it for him. He took it, read it and stuck it in the pocket of his firesuit. He was headed up to qualify and I said to my husband I hope he takes it on his run. When I seen him later I asked him if he still had the sharpie I gave him and he said " Oh yeah I will never lose that". That's what I love about him. He really loves his fans!!!!

That is sooo funny I had to check it out again. I think I will use that as wallpaper!!!! I do love Whit though!!!!!!

Unfortunately, I broke down and actually read the story by "Scoop". What a load of crap! :eek: It just screams THAT A FAN DID IT.........NOT!

Now that I've had a day to sit on this, it's definitely not right, but it's funny. If stuff like this starts happening, then the dreaded "pit restriction" rules will be coming, whether or not it was a fan or not. That's the part that would worry me. But, like I said before, if somebody wanted to deface something on the Whit Bazemore team and this was all they did, that's far less malicious than what they could have done. It may be 20 G's to wrap a trailer, but are they going to have to rewrap the whole trailer, seeing as this is on the back door? If this was Densham's, Gilby's, Dunn's, etc. trailer, or anyone in that budget range, I'd feel bad. But, when I go HERE, that wrap was probably paid for by coffee break this morning.

Unfortunately, I broke down and actually read the story by "Scoop". What a load of crap! :eek: It just screams THAT A FAN DID IT.........NOT!

All the Whit bashers on here and other sites and you don't believe that it's possible?

I don't think any 'racer' would vandalize another person's stuff. Maybe that's just speaking from a racer's standpoint, but that's how I see it.

Last edited:
My implication was that maybe things can come back on people based on the kind of person they choose to be? You attack people one way. People attack you another. Like I said, things just keep happening to him, huh?

I've known of plenty of people who were known in their neighborhoods to be a**holes, and things happen to them or their stuff and not many people feel too sorry for them. We might still not agree with the methods, but we might not be as outraged as we would if it happened to someone we thought was a better person.

All the Whit bashers on here and other sites and you don't believe that it's possible?

I don't think any 'racer' would vandalize another person's stuff. Maybe that's just speaking from a racer's standpoint, but that's how I see it.

As a racer, I would think you would see the Sunday night timing makes it virtually impossible to be a FAN........way too much exposure. More likely someone with unlimited access:rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back