Bazemore's new look (1 Viewer)

MM

Nitro Member

Whit and David Powers came to Englishtown monday morning to this sight......it's an interesting look but personally kept it clean shaven

Friggan vandalists...hope they get whats coming to them :mad: :mad: :mad:

I thought that was Whit's "Pirates of the Carribean" tribute transporter wrap! *ahem* BUT it was wrong of whomever did it. And it wasn't me, I didn't make it to NJ this past weekend.

I think that would take some time to do with a marker, not to mention a ladder!

If the trailer door is extended to flat and halfway lowered, it probably wouldn't be that difficult. Dangerous if the supports fail, but I don't think whoever did that was in it for safety.

I was a little concerned with his behavior on TV Sunday.... eerrily reminiscent of the "old Whit", seemed to get a little huffy because they lost. He's been doing so good in the attitude department, too. Perhaps this new look will cheer him up. :D

If the trailer door is extended to flat and halfway lowered, it probably wouldn't be that difficult. Dangerous if the supports fail, but I don't think whoever did that was in it for safety.

Could have happened that way, pain in the butt that it'd be to do. Would the marker keep working upside down?

I don't think it could be done with fans walking around, which makes me think after hours, which might narrow it down to crewmembers. Then I wonder if it's someone else's or his? :)

Man, things just seem to happen to him, huh? :rolleyes:

Further investigation reveals it was the work of a culprit with a Sharpie.
Now, let's think of who might carry a Sharpie with them at all times? Hmmmm?

We've all fallen victim to vandals, at one time or another, and it always sucks!

LOL, someone on another board said "I'm tired of all the Whit bashing!"

I replied with "I AM TOO!!! (They should have made his lip bigger)"

If you ask me the only thing missing is devil horns! As everyone knows I cant stand Whit but I dont want to see anyone's stuff get messed up either. However, I would be willing to bet it was someone from another team.

Color up the cradboard cutout to the side of the trailer, but don't touch the trailer.
That type of thing ticks me off! Even if it is toward Whit.

Looks like Michael Veskovich artwork to me... :D
I'd blame Marek, but I know he was not at the scene of the crime... ;)
Unlike Mike... :eek:

Plain dumb!! :mad:

Funny stuff! Better they did that then to break into the trailer and or destroy something vital to the race team or the car itself.

This past weekend we noticed on one of the Pedregon trailers, the souvenir one I think, that someone had blacked out one of Cruz's teeth.

Could have happened that way, pain in the butt that it'd be to do. Would the marker keep working upside down?

I don't think it could be done with fans walking around, which makes me think after hours, which might narrow it down to crewmembers. Then I wonder if it's someone else's or his? :)

Man, things just seem to happen to him, huh? :rolleyes:

Sharpies work upside down too. It's not exactly something that is real artwork. So I'm sure it wasn't that time consuming.

Reminds me of a quote I have seen on here.......
"Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder" :(

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back