Jack Beckman to replace Whit Bazemore at DSR (1 Viewer)

I was just trying to bring a little humor to this otherwise boring racing day. Whit's ok, and I hope he has a ride next year, it just wont be the same only having WJ to root against!

Dont worry, all you have to do is go outside act like you just lost and kick the side of your car, then drive to your work and get punched by a fellow employee, and then as long as you throw in something derogitory about Force, its just like being at the track with him. Oh, and then try and clip someone on your way home.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Just Teasing Justin

I know Justin... just been a ***ty at work, now I get to go to job 2... and the boss is pissed at me because I'm going to Petersburg in a couple of weeks for the race, and I've got to put up with that stupid Rock-n-bowl Cr** all night, and the rain finally moved out of here about two hours ago, heading north, and TF and PS and FC and PSB starting line-up is probiblely going to be determained on points at Reading, and it su*ks to be me today and not only that...

What the heck are we talking about anyways????

Oh yeah, It ain't Jack's fault... Just Business.... and I wish that JFR could have put Whit in a car... But with the rain and all, maybe Whit could Qualify with his Bike...:eek:

Dont worry, all you have to do is go outside act like you just lost and kick the side of your car, then drive to your work and get punched by a fellow employee, and then as long as you throw in something derogitory about Force, its just like being at the track with him. Oh, and then try and clip someone on your way home.

THAT'S FUNNY RIGHT THERE, I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE WHIT ANYWAY!!!!!!!!:D :D

Am I misremembering (LOL, if it's not a word it should be), or did Jack post on the old mater? Thought he did. Someone should invite him over.

dont be surprised if you see Whit in the car tomorrow

That would make sense especially since they will only have 2 shots to get down the track. Whit's experience would certainly be a plus in this situation. In Whit's blog he said he was flying back to Indy on Friday morning. I wonder if he flew back to Philly this morning?? I guess we'll see in a few hours if the rain stops.

If it rains out today and the weather breaks enough to race tomorrow....will they? Do they go totally based on points? If so, Whit's services would be in BIG demand:)

This is really probably rude but I 'm going to say it anyway.
Paul Dana died in an Indy car this year, and all anyone could say about him was what a great job he did getting the ethanol money.
la di freekin dah.

they coudn't say he was a good driver, because he sucked, and it could have been the IRL presidents son who died that day instead of Paul , when paul made the mistake.

While I do agree with a few of your points, "rude" is not the word that comes to mind when I read your comments about Paul Dana.:mad: It was disrespectful, boorish, uncalled for...take your pick :( Have some respect for all racers.

Don't worry too much about Whit...

Whit will figure out something and wind up somewhere......He always does....This is speaking from experiance, I'm living proof.

While I do agree with a few of your points, "rude" is not the word that comes to mind when I read your comments about Paul Dana.:mad: It was disrespectful, boorish, uncalled for...take your pick :( Have some respect for all racers.
...but it's the truth...so too bad!

Wyatt - great to see you on board! Enjoyed meeting you when we printed cards about 15 years ago. Time flies when you're having fun!
Don't be a stranger - keep posting.

Hi Tony and everyone else

Hi Tony, thanks for the greeting and to everyone else. I kind of keep a low profile on these sites, but when I heard about the latest events in the FC class and the mid to late season seat changes- well it brought back some memories. Then when I heard it was being discussed on here and that everyone is accountable for their comments under their true names, well I took a minute to make an educated opinion.
I see that Wayne Minick checks in once in a while. Cool.
I won't be on here alot... but I will check in to see how interesting the reading is.
So thanks for the warm greeting, looks like some old and dear friends are here, Tony, thanks for the Karma comment---- nice to feel welcomed.

It's kind of interesting... I remember when Skuza was trying to recover from loosing MATCO to DSR. Of course he was able to replace them with MOPAR for a little while. After DSR got MOPAR also, it was pretty much over for Dean and Dad... At least loosing this sponsor is not threatning to push DSR into a going out of business sale...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back