Bazemore's new look (1 Viewer)

What can I say. Born and raised here. I guess all of the people in attendance were only from Joisey. Makes me happy to know I live in a state that has that many drag race fans. O' wait we let others in to our state. Maybe it was some one who got on a plane from some where else with a ax to grind. Hard to believe. I know must have been from NY or PA or CT or Del or Vir or SC or NC or Vegas... I think you get my point. We have phily on one side NYC on the other. Like the old song "Stuck in the middle with you".........

Wayne, you make a good point. I should not have assumed it was someone who identifies themselves by exit numbers. Lots of people from lots of places go to National Events.

If it makes you feel any better, I have equally low opinions of Philly and NYC.

JR, I'm one of three on here that are big Whit fans... And I was at the zoo and circus last weekend in CA. so it wasn't me... And you're right, I can't draw that bad even left handed... :p

Now IF I were to do that to someone, without mentioning any names... (Jeff Arend) I certainly would not tell anyone first... :eek:

I didn't say I would'nt go fishin with the man...
But if he comes near me, The story ends with me puttin him in the wall... :D

Warren Wallace lines never get old... LMAO :)

Make that 4 Baze fans...... And why Jeff Arend?

Only because he PM a very funny note, and I thought I would jab him back in the open... :D I like Jeff, he makes me smile just seeing his kid like, sh!t eating grin... Like you should be worried about something he just did that you are not aware of YET... One of those M-80 in the hotel toilet trick guys... He makes me laugh and I think he's a heck of a nice guy, along with being a killer shoe who is on the verge of getting a win very soon... :) I actually thought it would happen this weekend... Anyone else qualify for every event so far?? 62% thought he would DNQ before RC, GS, T-Ped, and wasn't there a 5th?? I voted TP BTW- (Hope I didn't just jinx ya there JA) So it's nothing personal Lynn, just a joke people, so don't think you are doing me any favors by making Jeff look like Mad Man Murray... :eek:

The missing front tooth thingy is always funny though... :D

Oh and that makes 4... Gotcha marked down Lynn...

"Oh and that makes 4... Gotcha marked down Lynn..." Thanks Ray I would not want to be left off that prestigious list!!!!!:D When posts about Whit pops up I always think of good ole Hip!!!! I do miss him!!!

I've been a Whit fan since '93-'94, he's one of few drivers that come to the rope and chat just about everytime he sees me. I know he's gets carried away sometimes, but at least he shows some kind of emotion. It's refreshing seeing a racer who's NOT afraid to say what they think anymore...

Remember 'Noise.......In corporate America, you can get slapped on the pee-pee for some of the things that come out of "Blaze's" pie hole. And you're right. He and Force are about the only ones out there who seem not to give a red rats a$$ what they say in the heat of the moment. See you in Indy.

Late..................Mitch

I've been a Whit fan since '93-'94, he's one of few drivers that come to the rope and chat just about everytime he sees me. I know he's gets carried away sometimes, but at least he shows some kind of emotion. It's refreshing seeing a racer who's NOT afraid to say what they think anymore...
And that makes 5 confirmed... :) And many on the fence, or in the closet... :D :eek:

You know, a smart marketing person with the company that makes the wraps would sell a face sized "tear-off" like on dirt track face shields to put on the trailers to guard against this. I would bet that more than a few teams would install them. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back