Torkelson Motorsports Excited With Positive Results (1 Viewer)

TORKELSON MOTORSPORTS EXCITED WITH POSITIVE RESULTS
Jim Wiens Moving Up in Competition

SAN ANTONIO, TX (October 5, 2007) – After starting from the No. 3 position and racing to the semi-finals two weeks ago in Bristol, Tennessee for the Super Chevy Show, and qualifying well with his Turbo Charged, Small Block Chevy Camaro in last weeks Miss Torco Shootout in Tulsa, Jim Wiens is geared up for more racing action. Competing in the Aeromotive Nitro Coupe class this weekend during the O’Reilly Auto Parts Super Chevy Show, Wiens and Torkelson Motorsports is seeking to gain valuable points.

“It’s been an incredible race swing the past three weeks,” said Wiens. “Our team has continued to grow tremendously, and with the momentum we gain each weekend, we perform that much stronger. I have been working closely with Wayne Torkelson, and I think our hard work is paying off. To add to the excitement, I’m still getting a chance to race my Turbo Charged Camaro at local races. I performed well in Tulsa last weekend with it, and am enjoying each race weekend. Between the Nitro Coupe with Torkelson Racing, my Camaro, and my chassis business, life has become very busy.”

“As with every Super Chevy Show, we always hope to do our best,” added Wiens. “Wayne and Barbara Torkelson have put so much into our operation. I’m so proud to drive for them and still honored they have so much faith in me. Now, it’s time for me to do my job and go as many rounds as possible. We have gained some valuable points in just the few races we’ve competed in, and hope to have a solid finish. We are definitely hungry for our first event win as a team, and I am confidant it’s near.”

Still searching for a big win, Torkelson Motorsports and Jim Wiens knows it is only a matter of time. With hopes of qualifying strong, and going rounds Wiens is out to prove hard work, dedication, and a positive team dynamic is what it takes to get the job done.

Torkelson Motorsports would like to thank Redline Oil, Super Chevy Show, Aeromotive Fuel Systems and Jim Wiens Race Cars for their continued support.

For more information on this or anything regarding Torkelson Motorsports, please contact Amy Johnson, Public Relations representative.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back