The kid did GOOD.... (1 Viewer)

Pay attention to these two... these are future Nitro Class World Champs :)

129.jpg

Kiddo and Gabe Brown, comparing R.T.s between rounds at the Phoenix Divisional :D

New piece debuts January 21... Its been a long time in coming, but it's been worth the wait

Thrash mode in Tucson ;)

Very nice, its amazing how far from a stock Briggs and Stratton things have come.

S/F
D

Southwest is my uncle's home track, and he says the people out there are great!

Like others in this thread, I'm looking forward to the photo updates!:)

Praying for rain....:(

I'm in New York for the next 2 weeks working out the return of an old client leading into a brief European tour... Missing the kickoff on the 21st, and will still need at least 3 weeks of prep time after I return just to get the car tech-ready.

:(

Have renderings and airbrush, will travel ... :D

Been wondering whatever happened to the whaletail. :p

Looking really sharp Martin!
Where's Avery's? :confused:

Last edited:
Have renderings and airbrush, will travel ... :D

Been wondering whatever happened to the whaletail. :p

Looking really sharp Martin!
Where's Avery's? :confused:

Still no interest on Avery's end, RG... It's all good though- his interest is in 3D spacial construction games and LEGO- his engineering skills are coming along just fine

We're gonna wrap this one for the rest of the season and keep the weight down (234# on a 225# minimum) and look to get the tune up consistent for next season... Read: we're gonna go out and have fun this season. :)

How ya been, buddy? E mail still the same?

shipping address and the view has changed ... email, phone and water bill are still the same.

So you don't want too see my airbrush ..

:D

The train keeps a rollin'

ps - stupid busy

Last edited:
First TnT yesterday.... Found a non-track repairable leak in the braking system, so runs were scratched, but car fired and sounded strong. Belts and chains ran in alignment and no weired squeeks or leaks.

FirstTnT3.jpg

FirstTnT4.jpg

Lucky to live in Arizona- we'll be able to test all winter :)

Last edited:
First TnT yesterday.... Found a non-track repairable leak in the braking system, so runs were scratched, but car fired and sounded strong. Belts and chains ran in alignment and no weired squeeks or leaks.

FirstTnT3.jpg

FirstTnT4.jpg

Lucky to live in Arizona- we'll be able to test all winter :)

What is with the orange flag? Is that a requirement?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back