Stop by and say HI (1 Viewer)

No Lo-Jac is complete until the jac-ie realizes their thread has been jacked... but the, everyone at the track is somewhat aware.... if not, maybe Timmah will tell him....

40 minutes or after rd 1 of qual, i'll hit timmah....

d'kid

Nope, I'll call this evening... let's just say that I had Timmah's old cell number.
Will call during the Mater Meeting this evening at Max's

Noticed the term 'lo-jacking a thread' is being used now by other Maters. it's refreshing that 'd'kid-isms' are finding popular use.

d'kid

Alan announced it over the PA Friday after first qualifying, "Attention in the Vegas fuel pits, Terry you need to check your thread it's gotten way out of control. This update brought to you courtesy of Nitromater"

Alan announced it over the PA Friday after first qualifying, "Attention in the Vegas fuel pits, Terry you need to check your thread it's gotten way out of control. This update brought to you courtesy of Nitromater"

Now that is classic!!! Way to go, Reinhart!!:D:D

Hey Guys, I had to leave early today. I stopped by Naylor's pit during the last PS session and left my business card, flashed the tat, and said be sure and tell Jenn, Joe & Timmah I stopped by. If anyone makes it over to the K-pits Sunday, look for me; or ask. Look for a Black Kalitta Charters T-shirt, red Mac Tools Hat... and GORGEOUS HOT HUNKY GUY being chased by the Rockstar Girls. LOL I'm taking a newbie to Bandimere Speedway tommorow... he thinks dirt track cars are "louder than hell"!!

I heard that on the starting line... To Quote Joe Sherwood... "IF YOU MAKE TO THE MATER MEETING TIMMAH!!" I am about to pass out!!!! Freakin Exhasted today!!! Headed to bed in a few minutes. Was at the vegas fuel pits earlier, before we got going this morning. As usual Wendy was awesome and gave me a PRODUCT SAMPLE to wakey upski....! Will be out at the track tomorrow morning for the RFC service at the David Powers Hospitality area. Hopefully I can break out my camera and snap a few shots tomorrow! The weather was AWESOME today..but lots of SUN!!! Tomorrow racing should kick A##!!! I am diggin this 1000' stuff! Very close racing!!!

It's gonna be a drivers RACE tomorrow! The track is tight and the cooling tubes are doing their job very well!!!

Congratulations to Max and Jane Naylor for purchasing the Vegas fuels energy drink company!! :cool:

Hmmmmm... I need a Job Application.... From Max and Jane...

Hey Maters.. Sorry about last night.. My cell phone died about 2pm, and I had to work the last session of stock/super stock.. and was beat! I'll be at the track today... Having breakfast with Joe in a few minutes.. See ya out there...

Timmah!

Congratulations to Max and Jane Naylor for purchasing the Vegas fuels energy drink company!! :cool:

Can anybody elaborate on this?

Sounded like great news. I buy it every time I'm ad SA. That's the only place they sell it up here. It goes great with Vodka.

Well, gang, I am very impressed with the thread hijack! Very well done! And I did hear Alan on the PA and about died laughing! Had a great time, got to meet Timmah! and were treated like royalty by Max's gang. What a great bunch of people. And Tom does the greatest ribs I have ever tasted (and yes I have eaten ribs in Memphis, Timmah)
It's true, Max has purchased VegasFuel and plans to work his marketing magic on the product and bring it nationwide--by the way VegasFuel is good with vodka, also great with Malibu rum, and really terrific with Captain Morgan! I tried that in honor of Mike Minick (see Mike, I was thinkin of you as promised!) The sugar free VegasFuel in the white can will debut in about 3 weeks. And if any of you got Max's hero cards, didja see the Allmand logo on the card? A really nice surprise for us! Again, thanks for thinking of me, and thanks to you Alan for mentioning it on the PA! And Teri and Suzie, about the corn deal....

I pm'd Alan and asked him to let Terry know about the hijack. I figured he would not be expecting that and everyone would get a kick out of it. Looks like it worked! Thanks Alan! I owe ya a beer!:D

It's true, Max has purchased VegasFuel and plans to work his marketing magic on the product and bring it nationwide--by the way VegasFuel is good with vodka, also great with Malibu rum, and really terrific with Captain Morgan!

I'll have to try Malibu Rum. Sounds good.

Well, gang, I am very impressed with the thread hijack! Very well done! And I did hear Alan on the PA and about died laughing! Had a great time, got to meet Timmah! and were treated like royalty by Max's gang. What a great bunch of people. And Tom does the greatest ribs I have ever tasted (and yes I have eaten ribs in Memphis, Timmah)
It's true, Max has purchased VegasFuel and plans to work his marketing magic on the product and bring it nationwide--by the way VegasFuel is good with vodka, also great with Malibu rum, and really terrific with Captain Morgan! I tried that in honor of Mike Minick (see Mike, I was thinkin of you as promised!) The sugar free VegasFuel in the white can will debut in about 3 weeks. And if any of you got Max's hero cards, didja see the Allmand logo on the card? A really nice surprise for us! Again, thanks for thinking of me, and thanks to you Alan for mentioning it on the PA! And Teri and Suzie, about the corn deal....

Hey Terry,

Sorry I missed you, they had us running round robin Friday Morning and then I walked by the pit during qaulifying but the hospitality was empty.

I was given a sample at the Mater Meeting and it was might good stuff!

Saturday we were running round robin and then we went out looking for a new Lincold Welder and at the HANS devices, figured you might be at the meeting but I missed ya!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back