Stop by and say HI (1 Viewer)

It would be funny if Alan Reinhart or Bob Frey could announce that we have hijacked his thread when they come up to the line! Heehehehehe!

It would be funny if Alan Reinhart or Bob Frey could announce that we have hijacked his thread when they come up to the line! Heehehehehe!

"And up to the line comes Max Naylor for his first shot at the track. And by the way, Terry Larsen of Allmand Bros, your thread has been JACKED!!:D:D"

Our family of cats, Bingo (Dad), Yahtzee (Mom) & Checkers (Baby) are fixing to expand. Yahtzee is gonna have more babies, so I don't need any more cats!!!:eek::p:eek:

I sense a theme among your cat names.....which isn't bad but you may have went overboard when you named your kids Chess, Monopoly, Uno and Battleship.:D

PM Alan the link ya never know. He's yelled at me to go back to work many times lol

I sense a theme among your cat names.....which isn't bad but you may have went overboard when you named your kids Chess, Monopoly, Uno and Battleship.:D

Very funny!!!! If anyone has any "game name" suggestions, my youngest has come up with Twister but then it's a blank, all tho' I do like Uno. Any other suggestions??????

Look!!! I made it to 1600 posts! Maybe PJ will show me some respect now!:D:D

Who? What's your name?......IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!!:D:p

I miss the Rock.....crap that sounded kinda gay

game names Teri

BullS*&* oh wait the neighbor parents might look at you funny if your kids start calling the cat that

Balderdash
Boggle
Booby Trap
Spin the Bottle
Jengo

call the cat doggy or puppy, that will really mess with people

game names Teri

BullS*&* oh wait the neighbor parents might look at you funny if your kids start calling the cat that

Balderdash
Boggle
Booby Trap
Spin the Bottle
Jengo

At first they did when I would yell for Bingo or Yahtzee, now they know we aren't outside playing games & that they are our cats!!!

I like those as well, PJ, thanks!!!!

Strip Poker
Strip BlackJack
Strip Twister
Strip Chutes and Ladders

Strip Monopoly (great way to pay the rent)
Strip Bowling (try it, you'll like it)

Strip Trivial Pursuit

Alan Bloody did it !!!!!!!!!!

d'kid

HA thats hilarious, thanks Alan and to whoever passed this thread onto you.

I hope Terry heard it

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back