Stop by and say HI (1 Viewer)

Terry

Nitro Member
Fellow Maters:

If you are going to be at Bandimere Friday I will be in the Max Naylor pit area with several other Allmand employees, so if you have time, please stop by and say hi so we can put some faces with some names, and visit with Max and Jane and Bill Nychay. They are all great people!

If I was gonna be there, I could wear my spiffy new hat, and Terry could bring me some fresh Neeebrasken corn, and I could bring him some Caleefornia....something or other.........(I thought of a bad, bad joke, but cannot bring myself to put it to words:D:D:eek:)

I will be there with my daughter i now I'm a newbie to here but I will definately come by. Looking forward to it.

If I was gonna be there, I could wear my spiffy new hat, and Terry could bring me some fresh Neeebrasken corn, and I could bring him some Caleefornia....something or other.........(I thought of a bad, bad joke, but cannot bring myself to put it to words:D:D:eek:)

I wouldn't count on the corn Alan! Me & Teri Sewell have been waiting 2 years for ours!!!

Heeehehehehee!:D

He's such a tease with his corn:D

Oh look at Mr big shot sitting in the pro pit, allowing the common folk to come by, do we kiss the ring and bow lol

Just kiddin with ya, Have a blast. Love Colorado, (next best state after Michigan of course) never been there for a race yet but its on my must do list.

Haaaaaahahahaa! Terry has left for Denver so he is not even seeing all of this!!! I love it!

WHERE'S MY DANG CORN???!!!

:D:D:D

so does this mean we can derail a thread of Terry's?

I can forgo the corn if Max and Jane brought some Tastycakes and Middleswarth chips...Its a Pennsylvania thing...

I can forgo the corn if Max and Jane brought some Tastycakes and Middleswarth chips...Its a Pennsylvania thing...

Nobody bakes a cake as tasty as a TASTYCAKE....

Like the crumbcakes myself...

would have lo-jaced sooner but skipped the thread... thought the title was: Stop by and get Hi... heads in a bad place today...
tastycake crumbcakes are great for the munchies... do them a couple of dozen at a time....

d'kid

so does this mean we can derail a thread of Terry's?

picture.php

I like Jello, especially with fruit in it

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back