Mopar Block Party... THE RIVALRY KICKED UP A NOTCH! (1 Viewer)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
The Traditional Golden Colorado MOPAR BLOCK PARTY was a very nice time. The evening started however on a pretty cool moment. Right about 6:45 before the event started at 7pm, HOT ROD FULLER and his CAT TOP FUEL DRAGSTER TEAM showed up the the event wearing BLACK "T" Shirts that a CIRCUS MONKEY Holding a LIGHTSABER on the front, and on the back, had the Phrase...."BE AWARE OF THE DARK SIDE!" It was like a scene from West Side story, and Rod even called out his shot, and said.."THE GANG IS HERE YO!" It was freakin awesome! I hooked up with Chris Andrews, (Thx for the beers bro.. Tomorrow night is on me...!) and Terry Nebraski as well as his group from Allmand! and of course Bill Nychay and Jane Naylor and the Vegas Fuel team. Mopar Drivers, Scelzi, Capps, Toliver, Beckman (With Jason Providing Dancing entertainment later that night!) Larry Morgan, Max Naylor, V. Gaines, and others were on site to sign autographs for darn near 2 hours! The Chicago Band, MAGGIE SPEAKS entertained the crowd, all night with some awesome covers! The highlight of the night for me was when Ron Capps, jumped in the seat of BIG DADDY'S Swamp Rat VII.... for a STATIC CACKLEFEST! I stood right behind the left rear slick and chatted with capps during the firing of this very historic car! Got a face full of Nitro, (JUST A TEASE FOR WHATS COMING UP THE REST OF THE WEEKEND!) It was a great event and the people from Mopar and the City of Golden always put on a great time for the crowd.

It was a good time for all... Now time to get to the racin!! Alan.. Who's in the lanes???

Last edited:
Great pics! Looks like everyone is having a great time.
Thanx for sharing them. :p:D
toetap05.gif

Don't worry Paul, I got the sarcasm ;) Thanks for the Bday wishes the other day too :) And Tim thanks for the story... Now supply some pictures :p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back