Stop by and say HI (1 Viewer)

Sing it now!!! "Anything you can do, I can do better!!":D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I have some more really good ones.....but am not sure how to edit out the nasty words!!!:D:eek::D

It must be my locale.......but what are Tastycakes, Middleswarth chips, Drakes Cakes, and Pizzelles???????

It must be my locale.......but what are Tastycakes, Middleswarth chips, Drakes Cakes, and Pizzelles???????

maybe its one of those wierd texas things like Sponch

btw this thread is coming laong nicely I believe Terry will be quite proud of our meandering, thread wavering ways

me too, we're having a coney picnic for lunch at work today. A sampeling of the different styles from around the country

Sponch

Marinela Sponch Marshmallow Cookies - 4 Six Packs - 12.69 oz

Road trip, we all meet at Nebraski's house, that way when he gets back he'll be surprised to see a bunch of hungry people there waiting for corn

OOOOOhhhhhhh! Those damn things! I love it that they are made by the "Bimbo Bakery"!!! What a name!

We will all be standing around in a circle looking like the people from the movie "Children of the Corn"!!!:eek:

He won't let anyone leave without a brand new fuzzy kitty too! It is your "parting gift"!!! heeehehehe!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back