Roll Call for VEGAS #2....! (1 Viewer)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
Ok, the Vegas Race is a few weeks away, and Just wanted to know who was headed to the race for the weekend. I'm "ON CALL" with NHRA to work the starting line if there is a now show, and Will be there all weekend....WHO ELSE IS GOIN??? Is there an OFFICIAL "MATER" Tradition that say's that the new guy has to buy "Mater VETS" a beer????? :eek: Or is it the other way around???:D

SO WHO'S IN????

Timmah!

The new guy is more than welcome to buy us a beer - right Joe???

Meet ya at the bar at 10:30am on Saturday :D

I fly in Thursday morning and will spend the day cruising around the strip waiting for my mate to get in late afternoon. May head to ESPN Zone to see if the drivers will be there this time around.

To the track Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

All 3 days for me of course!!!

Only Saturday Kelly .... you are comin' a long way for just one day!?!

Just a matter of circumstance.....going to a wedding Friday night and I have to leave on Saturday night. I'm greatful for my ONE day at the track! :)

I'm trying to figure out if I'm a 'Mater Vet' or a 'new guy' since I've never been to the track at Vegas. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This is sounding like a Dallas reunion, Greg we need to welcome Kelly and Paul to our favorite Bar!;)

Ok, the Vegas Race is a few weeks away, Is there an OFFICIAL "MATER" Tradition that say's that the new guy has to buy "Mater VETS" a beer????? :eek: Or is it the other way around???:D

SO WHO'S IN????
See ya at the bar underneath the pitside grandstand, Tim. That`s a great spot to meet current Maters and old school Maters too. We`ll be there all three days. Should be a good time!

I am so there. Wouldn't miss a race when it's held near my favorite playground. The wife and I will be there Tuesday to Tuesday.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back