Vegas roll call!!! (1 Viewer)

Gettin' excited to see everyone ... been lots of commericals on TV ... haven't seen them advertise the races like this before.

Sounds like I am going to miss a good time, of course I am Joe and Mark are going to be there!! (and everyone else), I had to make a choice Vegas or Pomona, picked Pomona for various reasons, so hopefully will catch up with some of you there, have a good time, and if you wish give my man Wilk!! a shout for me!!!

I think I know why you picked Pomona, and you made the right choice!

Wish I was there, at the airport in Tokyo on the way back to Okinawa.

S/F
D

Wish I was there, at the airport in Tokyo on the way back to Okinawa.

S/F
D

Yeah got the 3am wake up call...;) Wish U were here D!!!! Get done out there in Oki...and get back stateside for some nitro!!! Yeah, you've only missed, (playing Blackjack with Dave Densmore at the Monte Carlo, a few hands with not only HopSing, but damn near the entire AAA crew, bumpin into my brother from another mother Antron at the Monte Carlo, (don't worry Billy, he was only watching the Roulette Table...!) Chillin with my poker homies Dave Connolly and Justin Humphries at the MGM grand, all on Friday night!!

Only had a few hours at the track with the little lady, (or as "the caveman" called her "THE OLD LADY"....) but she had a nice time. We ran into Jack's dad Bob, Jenna, Jason, and some old friends at the Valvoline/MTS trailer and some guy named Greg Stanley and his wife Debi...But, she got the Nitro Baptism at Jack's warm up....(RIGHT NEXT TO THE CAR!!!!) but it was great spending a few minutes at the track. A bit of a emotional moment though,....the last time I saw and talked with "EDDIE" Kalitta, was when he was packing his chute on Saturday in April in Vegas...when i was on my way to the pits after Q-3, who did I see, but fellow Mater Jeff Arend, packing his chutes of the DHL funny car.... I said hello, (sorry Jeff, We couldn't come back after Q-4...we had dinner with Parents in Mesquite, Nv at 6pm). But, it was awesome and a great feeling knowing that Scotts car was being driven by a true Class act!

In April, not only will I be donning the "Dress", (yes there will be photo evidence,) but, we will insure we all have a few "MATER" meetings outside of the track, and of course the BAR in Section C, and some PIT TIME. We're also gonna work on "Drafting" a FEW pro teams that might be willing to host a few MATER meetings. It has been a great weekend so far. It was great to see Mark, Greg-o, "The Caveman" Sherwood, PF FLYER Flores, Mr. Cook and even met Sandy!! Wish I had more time at the track, but I am glad that I have spent this weekend with Valerie. It's been lots of fun, and I hope all my friends have a great time and good luck on Sunday!

...I'll be watching football and drinking beer with the Girlfriend at the MGM grand!!!:cool:

Man wish I was there.....But here I sit with the laptop and listening to the audiocast! We will be there in April for sure!!!! :)

Just got back from Vegas2.

It was great to see you, man!
Val is nice! Hang on to her.

Had a blast hangin' out with all the maters.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back