Rahn Tobler (1 Viewer)

Suzie, You go girl! No, he should not talk like that:mad: . Kalittas WILL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!:p

Suzie, You go girl! No, he should not talk like that:mad: . Kalittas WILL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!:p

Absolutley!

Terry,

What do you think the other crew cheif's do around there all day, sit around eating bon-bons? Good lord! Is anyone allowed to have a bad day? I think my brothers & Connie have a great hot-weather tune up. Everyone just chill out, it is gonna be alright! Have a little faith!:D

Suzie....I like it when you get fired up!! You are so protective of the Kalitta camp (wonder why??)...Hey anyone that has watched that camp closely knows they will struggle w/out Rahn.
Kalitta racing has had huge success w/ LaHaie or Tobler and Mikres..The camp has plenty of good mechanics but w/out a real tuner in the hot weather they will need all the luck they can get...
Looks like we're going to need another hemorrhoid?
Or, do we already have one?

Excuuuuusssseee Me!!!!!!!! Roughest, crudest, greasiest dudes in the pit? What the f*ck is that? Have you ever met any of them? You obviously have NO class! I hope you have a huge hemoroid flare up and you name it after me!!!!!:mad:

Oh Suzie...I think I'll be fine. I'd never name a hemoroid attack after anyone...including Conrad.

My reference came from their pit appearance a few years back at Topeka. The had trash all over the asphalt, oil leaking (and running) out of open containers and a general greasey appearance. There was open profanity while people (and kids) were standing at the ropes. I remember thinking at the time that Scott's pit had more debris, trash and crud than Al Hoffman's...and he was the king of that.

For a quick reminder, you might want to watch "Heart Like a Wheel". My remarks were kind compared to Connie's image and actions in that movie.

As for your reference to my lack of class, nothing could be farther from the truth. Granted, I should have written my post with a kinder note, but this is a message board and I do know what I experienced at Topeka. I apologize for offending you...I certainly wasn't referencing you or your family.

. . .As for your reference to my lack of class, nothing could be farther from the truth.
You hide it very well.

Granted, I should have written my post with a kinder note, but this is a message board and I do know what I experienced at Topeka. I apologize for offending you...I certainly wasn't referencing you or your family.
That is her and her family in the pit, though?

The fact that a pit area has had "crud" in it years ago does not give you the right to generalize that the entire team is, and I quote "Those guys are the roughest, crudest, greasiest dudes in the pits". I took great offense to that remark because you in essence called my family members that.

Now, to comment on "Heart Like a Wheel".............oh PLEASE!!!! Give me a break! That is NOT based on fact. The way that the characters were portrayed in the film was the exact opposite of what they are like in real like. Connie is calm and nice, but when pushed, like anyone, be ready to hear it! Shirley is NO shrinking violet. It is time for you to put the VCR remote control down!

As far as your lack of class..............you have displayed it brilliantly!

I have said my peace.

Suzie...I will defend the teams appearance as first class. I know Ben very well from oour financial ventures as we looked into throwing him a few $$$ to steer a car for our film/studio works.
The pit experience w/ the Kalitta's is alot of fun as is the food...

And to Bobby: your answers are so predictable....you bandwagon follower..get a clue?? Lets do lunch sometime...

Suzie...I will defend the teams appearance as first class. I know Ben very well from oour financial ventures as we looked into throwing him a few $$$ to steer a car for our film/studio works.
The pit experience w/ the Kalitta's is alot of fun as is the food...

And to Bobby: your answers are so predictable....you bandwagon follower..get a clue?? Lets do lunch sometime...

Thank you, Terry. I appreciate your confidence in the team. They are first class all they way.

Bobby...I wasn't directing my comments at her, and I sincerely apologize. I don't think her family was involved with Scott's team then. I should have been clearer in expressing when I experienced that...

Again...I apologize Suzie....

Rahn's leaving is sad. However, before he came to Kalitta's Jim O. and Connie had Doug going quite well (second in points wasn't it?). They will have everyone running fast again.
I can't say at other venues, but at the last four years of racing at Joliet and Indy the Kalitta pits were clean and very professional in appearance and actions. I find their pits to be the friendliest of the nitro group. :)

Nitroclovers

Bobby...I wasn't directing my comments at her, and I sincerely apologize. I don't think her family was involved with Scott's team then. I should have been clearer in expressing when I experienced that...

Again...I apologize Suzie....

My brother Jim has been there full time 20 years and Jon has been there full time for 18 years. my brothers and my Dad were helping Connie out since the 1970's. How long ago was this incident in the pits?

Suzie...I don't remember exactly, but I'd guess ten years ago. The transporter was maroon with the kalitta air logo on it.

Now, to comment on "Heart Like a Wheel".............oh PLEASE!!!! Give me a break! That is NOT based on fact. The way that the characters were portrayed in the film was the exact opposite of what they are like in real like.

you mean connie was never as handsome as Beau Bridges?!?!?! perhaps i am just to young and naive :D :D :D

You really are steppin' in it today Johnny:eek:
Nope, Beau was too short and chubby to be Conrad:D :p

John...Never have any regrets...plus your post make things interesting here...as most of it is same ole boring stuff...Keep it up...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back