Re: Rahn Tobler (1 Viewer)

It's all in fun Terri, I really like the Kalitta camp and I'm a fan! :)
I really hope they can do it this year I'm tired of the guy who has won the last 3 and feel a change is in order.
Don't get me wrong they earned what they got but you can only eat so many green M&M's before you want a red one if you know what I mean. ;)

I know what you mean Bob!!:p I agree with ya!!:)

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!

That is a picture of me & my biatches!!! I have a band called Suzie "Q" & the Tipps. The brunette is Vivacious Vickie, then I am the tall blonde, then Bodacious Betsy and then there is Sassy Stacey! heeeehehehehe!
i don't know what type of music you play, but reading the names
of the other gals; for some reason all i can think of is the song
'kinda fonda rhonda' off the neil young and the shocking pinks album.
rock on biatches!!:cool:

i don't know what type of music you play, but reading the names
of the other gals; for some reason all i can think of is the song
'kinda fonda rhonda' off the neil young and the shocking pinks album.
rock on biatches!!:cool:

We do Blues, Classic Rock, Motown, Jazz and Oldies. We can pretty much do anything. My husband, Mace is the genius behind us!

I sing a lot of Etta James and Aretha Franklin's stuff. My brothers call me "the white Aretha":D

We do Blues, Classic Rock, Motown, Jazz and Oldies. We can pretty much do anything. My husband, Mace is the genius behind us!

I sing a lot of Etta James and Aretha Franklin's stuff. My brothers call me "the white Aretha":D

very cool. you and your band should play the 'zoo' this summer @ brainerd.

That would be lots of fun. I just love the people that have the motorized couches and recliners that camp out in "The Zoo".

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back