Rahn Tobler retires (1 Viewer)

To me, he, along with Jimmy Prock, have set the standard for FC crew chiefs over the last several seasons. Rahn is a stud! Hope he enjoys retirement.

Congratulations to him on a great career! Sometimes when you get to 66 years old it's just time to relax and enjoy your life.

Ohhh this is really big news. And I hope all the drag race fans, competitors and all the various personnel and support staff take time to acknowledge this man’s career. Absolutely stellar. A true Gentleman and just another great example of the brain trusts behind these fire-shootin, wicked-fast vehicles.
Mr. Tobler - if you see this, you and I have spoken before. Over a catered grilled chicken and mushroom/bell pepper lunch to be exact. We together joked about the side salad and warm ranch dressing. Thank you Sir, for your many accomplishments, professionalism and contributions to Motorsport. You Sir, will be missed. Get out of here. Relax. Stay home. Watch TV and work on the house. Enjoy your people and sleep in. You deserve it! I sincerely say....... Thank you!!!!!!!

Wow. Wasn't expecting this. What an awesome career he's had. Lots of hard work. Well deserved retirement. Congratulations Rahn Tobler! Amazing.
Raise that crunk cup in good health!

A total legend, what more can you say? So many impressive feats but for me it’s the 2008 Championship win with Cruz that stands out. I found it incredible at the time that a small team could win the championship. My favourite memory is him finally getting Capps the championship - never thought Capps would win it. A shame he couldn’t get him an Indy win but it’s easier to win one race than a championship so maybe that’ll happen one day.

It’s no surprise he’s chosen to retire now. Imagine being on the cusp of retiring and looking ahead to another season of uncertainty due to covid. No thanks. Best of luck to him in his retirement.

With all the people that Rahn has helped in the sport over the years, sincerely hope to see him in some kind of a role in the future.

For what it's worth, the DSR press release is now posted in the Press Release forum. It came in yesterday afternoon and has different photos than the NHRA story.
Forgive the late posting.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back