Radio Control Drag Racing (1 Viewer)

Yeah, I raced back in the day at Riverside and later Colton. I ruined Pro Stock, ruined Funny Car, stopped racing with a 16cell Doorslammer we called Super Comp. Still have that heap someplace. Got in one of the magazines at the time. With most of the people back then from the South Bay, why didn't anyone setup something here when Drag City closed?

Bob and Jim's?

Yeah, I raced back in the day at Riverside and later Colton. I ruined Pro Stock, ruined Funny Car, stopped racing with a 16cell Doorslammer we called Super Comp. Still have that heap someplace. Got in one of the magazines at the time. With most of the people back then from the South Bay, why didn't anyone setup something here when Drag City closed?
Wow, I had know idea that the Foam-ster was on here. Man how are you doing dude? Are you still Slot car racing? We had some good times. I really miss them days. I still have to put a motor in that car that you gave me after all my Slot car stuff was stolen. I think you are about the only one from BP that I havn't seen at Pomona. If you ever make it out to a Pomona race, make sure you stop by. C-ya later Foamy.

Last edited:
Wow, I had know idea that the Foam-ster was on here. Man how are you doing dude? Are you still Slot car racing? We had some good times. I really miss them days. I still have to put a motor in that car that you gave me after all my Slot car stuff was stolen. I think you are about the only one from BP that I havn't seen at Pomona. If you ever make it out to a Pomona race, make sure you stop by. C-ya later Foamy.

Oh man, Gene.... I was thinking about some of those day racing until the sun came up..... Man, those were some nutty times! LOL!

Foamster is still killing us at BP.... He still races that stupid Volvo station wagon..... I'm trying to convert him to a Ford guy.... :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back