More radio control! (1 Viewer)

Paul, where's a good source to buy the products for these cars. I know about Traxaas but I would like to personalize the cars I would build. Again thanks for posting this, looks like a lot of fun.

RC Car Kings here in MN is the best place in the country to buy r/c drag racing products. They have the biggest selection of parts/bodies by far.

RC Car Kings - your radio control car headquarters for gas, nitro, electric and brushless motor, trucks, boats, crawlers, buggies, airplanes, Helicopters, drag vehicles, Batmobile, other RC cars, and great service. Call and ask for Roy

Last edited:
That's pretty cool, Paul. Maybe Jed will let you make another pass this summer at BIR. :D

That's pretty cool, Paul. Maybe Jed will let you make another pass this summer at BIR. :D

Could be!! :D

The funny car is a different one from the car I ran up there last year.

IMG_7512.jpg

IMG_7515.jpg

Zach in the video you hear them mention on the second ever run in the 1.1's.... the other a 1.120 @ 120 mph was run at Rockingham in June with the IMDRA.. track temp was 135 degrees too...lol...

more videos on youtube of amy race car drag races...use IMDRA, Lynnwood or Rockingham to the ROCK.. nitro , electric and some quarter scale passes..

Here's a video from the finials last year done by Mark Rollings from Cali.. event was in Virgina...

IMDRA World Finals 2011 - YouTube

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back