Old Mater names.... (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
Maybe some of y'all could put your old Mater names in your signatures? It sure would help us keep up with who's who..... ;)

Not me! That was toooo long ago!

By the way, when you click on "Go Advanced" a database error comes up. Just letting you know. :)

anyone remember my original Mater name?

Jerrod Felix???? doesn't ring a bell.. j/k I may not know your original Mater name but like Pavlov's dog's, one sight of your avitar(pre 7/09/2006) I knew it was a reply from Jerrod. Thanks Kelly for saying what I was thinking. It's like a first Mater meeting where you put a face with a screen name.
BTW... thanks to all the Mods. I work in IS at hospital and when we install new software or systems we usually count on a few days with little sleep so I feel for your time and effort with the growing pains during the update with the new and improved Mater!!

Last edited:
Great Idea Kelly!

I will go change mine. By the way. I always sign my posts with "Rapid". I will continue to sign my posts, making sure my real name is also in the signature line. I hope that is fine with everybody, as most know me and or call me Rapid anyway. :)

Rapid

anyone remember my original Mater name?

You ever get feeling where what your trying to think of is right on the tip of your tongue, lol. I'll remember when im not near my computer im sure.

I remember sitting in my dorm room on my PII 350mhz (fast back then) computer waiting to see who had some inside info to get me through the winter. ah im getting old, lol

Good idea Kel. I just added mine.

Woo woo! I've got my avatar, I now have my signature, I can post! I think I'm caught up with everything.

I sent out an email to some folks telling them about the new 'mater. Hopefully we'll see some familiar names, if not their faces. :D

Last edited:
Just now in the new back door. The nostalgia forum knew me as Dan Howes, but on the original Mater I was known as justafan. I still use that name on some boards but the posts at NitroLand under that name were not me. Anyway...lol...back to lurking.

Enjoy, Dan

BTW; NITROFREAK is correct answer I believe.

J...I'm surprised people don't check their PayPal payment notices when they get them...lol...all I remembered was NITRO...lol.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back