Pomona Mater Meetings (1 Viewer)

I will be there Wed thru Sunday...lets get r done!

Bill thanks so much for the offer!

Guys and Girls, May i propose a better meeting place? There are so many nice people here who have sent their well wishes to Max and our team, we would like to offer our hospitality VIP area for your "Mater Meeting" after the final rounds on Friday. We will have plenty of VegasFuel on hand for you to drink.
Let me know if this works and Im not trying to step on toes or change your plans, just wanted to make an offer so you guys have a comfortable place to catch up for awhile.
If this is acceptable, please have the main point of contact person get ahold of me so we can get names and general idea of how many will be attending.

Bill Nychay
Naylor / VegasFuel Energy Drink Racing
[email protected]

Sure thing Bill, as long as there are Vegas Fuel gals there!:p No seriously, thanks for the offer I'm sure most here won't have a problem taking your Hos. tent over the Nitro mall.

Uh-oh Bill............now ya done it!!! That is a very nice offer. Now you Maters be on your best behavior!!!:p

this is just for Friday. We also need someone to coordinate this shin dig so we know how many people, and the names that will be there. This is NOT an open invitation, this is just for Maters only. Names will be checked at the door.

this is just for Friday. We also need someone to coordinate this shin dig so we know how many people, and the names that will be there. This is NOT an open invitation, this is just for Maters only. Names will be checked at the door.

Bill we may need to alter our previous schedule, we had previously scheduled Friday AFTER the Alky 2nd session which many of us like to watch. But that's around the time when many Pro teams shut down their Hos. pits as well. I'm sure we can come up with a decent alternative.

Cool deal! Put me down and thank you. I'm heading for the airport shortly. Hope to see/meet many of you down there. :cool:

Ok Maters, Joe Sherwood will be the official ring leader for this clam bake. This is for real, regulars of Nitromater. You must connect with Joe to get your name on "The List". Names will be checked at the door. Joe will provide me with the list on Friday. Everyone work with Joe on the exact time. This will be fun.:)

Ok Maters, Joe Sherwood will be the official ring leader for this clam bake. This is for real, regulars of Nitromater. You must connect with Joe to get your name on "The List". Names will be checked at the door. Joe will provide me with the list on Friday. Everyone work with Joe on the exact time. This will be fun.:)

I may have to fly out from Chi-town... Thanks Bill!:D

Bill this is an exceptional offer and we all thank you for it. Will we still be able catch the final alky session and meet up thereafter? If that works-or not we'll need to confirm a meeting time at your pits. Again, thanks to you, Max, Vegas Fuel and your entire organization for this great offer.

Maybe you and Joe discuss the time. Max runs at around 2pm, he will be tied up alittle before and alittle after his run so anytime then would be fine. Were at the track(well not me) at 7am til dark so whenever. He would like to be available to hang out with you guys as well.

Buzzz, Paul and I will be there if it's after the second Alky session. Has a firm time been announced for our invitation as yet?

Thanks for the offer.. too cool! Glad to have Max fueled for 2008!

I hope Joe has me on the list.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back