Nitro drivers to WJ... (1 Viewer)

If a driver pisses you off, makes you throw popcorn at the TV, boo when you walk by his pit, or avoid his pit all together.....well that's good for the NHRA. That's good for drag racing. We need guys that wear white hats, and guys that wear black hats.

That's too funny, but I don't think WJ is as bad as Whit. WJ says it with inflection in his voiced (pissed), while Whit just whined (whiny voice). They are both at times saying things that are gospel. This is not the first time WJ has brought this up, I am not sure but he was racing Johnny Gray at an event this year or last and they both almost lost it at the top end. Both Gray and WJ made comments because it was raining a little at the big end. So some "*****ing" is good and needed.

Rick

Whit Bazemore never cried about NHRA every 5 minutes. He complained about a race or another driver but not NHRA!

Where`s A. Poole when ya need him?

Here I am but no need to reply to every negative post about WJ. There's those who like what he did and the other unknowing detractors. Guys like Joe who are real good fans have a right to their opinions but it does get a little on the repetitive side when they go on and on about this stuff.

In the Manner WJ has I don't recall, if you know of one I would like to hear it!

Sorry my memory isn't that good, but the whiny part is still there, and I think that may be what I was eluding to. WJ has complained about NHRA and other teams because he is an equal opportunity complainer. Whether Whit ever complained about NHRA itself I can't put my finger on it, and if he did it was probably just a drive by complaint.

Rick

Kinda funny how WJ or Head think that they have the hardest cars to drive in drag racing when it really was the likes of the AA/FA drivers in the sixties and seventies. Anyone remember Willie Borsch (Winged Express) or Dale Emory (Pure Hell) ? Now those guys could drive, crazy but what a show. 95" wheelbase at 200+. Pure Hell!

Kinda funny how WJ or Head think that they have the hardest cars to drive in drag racing when it really was the likes of the AA/FA drivers in the sixties and seventies. Anyone remember Willie Borsch (Winged Express) or Dale Emory (Pure Hell) ? Now those guys could drive, crazy but what a show. 95" wheelbase at 200+. Pure Hell!

16 awful-awfuls,average pass 1590 feet... 16 floppers, average pass 1520 feet, 32 front engined pipe-racks, average pass 1480 feet... that's figuring they all ran it out the back door(132 feet after the finish line)... heck even today's Starter went on his head a time or two in a pipe-rack (explains alot, doesn't it)... NONE of them were easy back then.... but the awful-awfuls did take the cake... You still have ta be a little over center to drive one RANDY...

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back