Nitro drivers to WJ... (1 Viewer)

Anybody who didn't see this coming, clearly didn't have their eyes open... and yes, the pun was definitely intended. :D

I love it! I just became a little bit more of a Tasca fan with those comments. I would bet that a fuel car would go further in the eyes closed race, but the inevidable impact with the wall would be alot harder!

I won't pay to go watch the BIG SHOW, but if WJ is going to drive a flopper I'm all over it.
Time & Place please!
I'll bet he gets it to the other end without playing tag with the K-rail.

I won't pay to go watch the BIG SHOW, but if WJ is going to drive a flopper I'm all over it.
Time & Place please!
I'll bet he gets it to the other end without playing tag with the K-rail.

Kevin; I believe you're right, but I'd like to be there too, but not closer than 100' at the other end when he unzipps the firesuit..........:eek:

That's funny............:rolleyes: Tasca says he's not speaking with emotion, but the author makes a point to reference the increased volume of his voice as the sentence progresses out of his mouth. He is obviously speaking out of emotion/frustration, just as Warren did, and just like Warren, he ended up sounding like a dumba$$ when he was done. And you need to look no further than the blindfold challenge to quanitfy that.

Sean D

Bob's Funny Car is about as much a "Ford" as Warren's is a "GM". Neither one of them has any parts that come off the showroom floor.

Bob's Funny Car is about as much a "Ford" as Warren's is a "GM". Neither one of them has any parts that come off the showroom floor.

They are both supported by Ford or GM money, and that's all that matters...but yes, you are right, not a factory part on either.

That's funny............:rolleyes: Tasca says he's not speaking with emotion, but the author makes a point to reference the increased volume of his voice as the sentence progresses out of his mouth. He is obviously speaking out of emotion/frustration, just as Warren did, and just like Warren, he ended up sounding like a dumba$$ when he was done. And you need to look no further than the blindfold challenge to quanitfy that.

Sean D

I don't think he looks like a dumba$$...he just went to show how much of a dumba$$ WJ looked like with his reference. The only way to get out there and let WJ prove his point would be to do it blindfolded, don't ya think? lol
Atleast now we know that WJ's comments don't fall on the deaf ears of Jim Head and Bob Tasca III. ;)

I have no doubts that Warren wouldn't have any problems driving a funny car or dragster. :cool: He probably knows more about nitro engines than most of the nitro guys too.

I would love for this to happen. not the blindfolded version of course

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back