My Houston pics! (1 Viewer)

Outstanding - as always.
G-Thumbsup2b.gif

What I really like about your pics is that you manage to capture the flavor of a particular event by showing more than just the cars and the race teams. For instance, I even enjoy and appreciate the pictures that you shoot on the way to a track. You definitely have a good eye and an artists touch.

Thanks, I just figure pics of the Pro cars are everywhere! If I go through my old film pics, I have more pics of TF/FC's doing burnouts than I can Imagine. Just trying to take a different perspective. ;)

LMAO! Oh, no.....nowhere close! They were just wet and all pruned up in Ennis last fall. We didn't have to walk through SLUDGE to get to our seats. :D

Who ever heard of holding a drag race in the swamps anyways?:eek:

Awesome pics Joe, thanks for sharing them. We were heading down there Saturday but saw all the rain so decided to skip this year. Looks like we missed all the fun. I can't believe how packed the grandstands were.

Wow, never realized what a cutie Kelly is.

Great photos, definitely showing an artistic side to Dragstock...

Let me tell you guys about the guy in pic #24. I'm not sure what happened to him but the man's got connections and always has a great time. It doesnt matter what event you go to here in Houston you will see him. I have seen him at Astros games, Texans games, Rodeo, BBQ cookoffs, concerts, etc.

He is always dressed up and has his dog with him. Most of the time he has on clown shoes. I remember the first time I ever saw him. My stepbrother and I went to a Charlie Daniels concert out at the horse track.

During the concert I see people practically running to get out of there seats. Well the reason was b/c Mr Wheelchair man was doing circles as fast as he could in his wheelchair and he had about a 10 ft American Flag hooked to the back of his chair and since he was doing circles in the walk way it making the flag into like helicopter blades gone wild. He was clearing rows man! It was funny as hell.

Justin I spoke with that guy briefly, and he just seemed like he didn't have a care in the world. Just enjoying life.

Joe... Great as always... and nice Eye candy too
$50 for each pic of Kelly.... it hard to believe how purdy that young thing is:D

(I'll get my Boss/Wife ta send ya a check.... after she get through buyin' butterflys, frogs, and pixies for the back yard... think something like 10 years after Capps retires):eek:

Joe- I always look forward to your pictures, I really like the variety that captures the full effect of the national event experience. In fact it was your pictures of the spring Vegas race last year that helped me to choose the fall Vegas race over Pomona to attend.

Joe- I always look forward to your pictures, I really like the variety that captures the full effect of the national event experience. In fact it was your pictures of the spring Vegas race last year that helped me to choose the fall Vegas race over Pomona to attend.

Thanks Brian, did you make the Fall Vegas race?

Great stuff, Joe..I liked the #$@!^ pics best..hehe

Oh..and everybody..I am Kelly's agent (she don't know that yet)..so all inquiries go through me. :D

And Karl I agree with ya Man..

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back