My Indy Pics! (1 Viewer)

Fantastic pics! I won't let myself be embarrassed by posting my Indy pictures. Suffice it to say I have a long way to go to match Joe's quality. Hey Joe, are you going to Vegas in October? We just booked our airfare. "He shoots, he scores" with $171 RT on Delta from MSP. Sorry, I digress from this thread's subject.:eek:

Great Pictures Joe! Was good seeing you again. See ya in a few weeks ! until then back to my photos I took way way way to many lol

David

Great Pictures Joe! Was good seeing you again. See ya in a few weeks ! until then back to my photos I took way way way to many lol David

ya...So far you have only uploaded 2070 pics! Is your shutter finger broken? Can't wait to see them all David!

Joe! Absolutely excellent pictures!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us who were unable to make the race. I can only go out there ever 5 years, so hopefully we can meet up at the 55th annual U.S. Nationals. Thanks again and stay safe!

Just a note to Mark Krogan and all others who take pictures at races. Joe does a fantastic job of presenting his pictures for the rest of us to see. However, all pictures are great to see, especially if you didn't go to the race! Everybody sees different parts of the race. David Smith takes great pictures of all the racers. I also loved his presentation of his trip to Pomona! Everyone, POST your pictures. JMHO.
Lee
Nitroclovers

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back