Chi-town pics! (1 Viewer)

And a good time was missed by ME! Thanks for the post Joe, but now I'm really really sorry I couldn't make it. See you in Indy, and Jerry and Stephanie too. Oh, and PJ, see you in Columbus I hope, or actually somewhere near US 23, in a couple days.

Great pics Joe, and a Jerry sighting too! Thanks for sharing them, I was hoping to be off June 29th thru July 8th to make it to Norwalk but not gonna happen, gotta wait till' Ennis so it's nice to see some great pics.

Great pics Joe! That's the best perspective of the track i've seen yet. You also went through more trouble putting captions in than I ever would.
Not to threadjack here, but was there another aircraft at Midway than the one in your photos? I seem to recall reading from somewhere that they had an F4F Wildcat there.
I'm kind of a military history geek... :)

Mark, the whole Midway airport is a WWII tribute of sorts. For some reason I happen to notice it more this year.

As usual Joe..freakin awsome pics!! I gotta admit..your "Hottie shots" are getting much better ;)

T

Joe Great photos....almost as good as being there... however if I have to pick the BEST its Photo # 123.... Like a Chili Pepper HOT..HOT...HOT!! :D

Thanks for the compliments everyone, but if you'll notice in my earlier post. I missed out on a lot of Eye candy! Hard to snap away at the hunnies when your Camera's on your shoulder, Drinking a Brew while jawing away with Maters....;)

You are a mess Joe! :D Sorry I missed your call.....sketchy Sprint coverage in parts of Oklahoma. :rolleyes:

Great pics, as usual!

hey joe, jeff , sindy and brina loved the pic ( super comp hottie) get your azz in gear and make it back to the sportsmans pit and look me up . reinhart usually knows where u can find me ,u doing norwalk or bristol? told jeff i was going to spray paint super comp hottie on the side of their trailor lol. got a new sunset engine for dragster pulling the shafiroff after this weeks d3 rt66 race.

hey joe, jeff , sindy and brina loved the pic ( super comp hottie) get your azz in gear and make it back to the sportsmans pit and look me up . reinhart usually knows where u can find me ,u doing norwalk or bristol? told jeff i was going to spray paint super comp hottie on the side of their trailor lol. got a new sunset engine for dragster pulling the shafiroff after this weeks d3 rt66 race.

Steve, Indy's next for me. I bet Brina was wondering who the ******* with the Camera was???:eek:

no seriously joe they thought it was very cool, next yr chicago u need to come over and i'll take u back there , come hungry and thirsty!! LOOK ME UP AT INDY

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back