Chi-town pics! (1 Viewer)

SEXY LEGS, PJ!!! :eek:

Can you name the people that are in the Mater picture with Dave Connally?

Hey they were voted the best male legs class of 1993...of course they looked alot better then too

mater mtg pic from Friday
from left to right
Jerry Giles
me
Eric Howell
Sue Nichols
honorary mater member Dave Connolly
Sue's mom (sorry I forgot her name)
Joe Sherwood
Stephanie
Greg Rice

Outstanding pics Joe! I`ve got to make that race in the next couple years, that`s for sure. I appreciate you picking up that Medlen shirt for the wife too.

joe, having spectated and run there you really captured the flavor of the place. The only two pictures I would have included would be one of understands by the refreshment area. A lot of interesting sights to be sure! The other at the 1000 foot grandstand.

Without a doubt the best coverage I have seen. good Job!! Going anyplace else we can look forward to seeing more pictures?

jim

Joe,
those pics suck!.......... not. just had to say it:p

you're a pit junkie that's for sure,
hangin' till the kalitta rails fire

you're raising the bar with each event you post pics from.
thank you.

Thanks for the Compliments everyone! Chris, I missed out on quite a few Hottie's! Camera on my shoulder, beer in one hand while BS' ing with whom ever. I'd see a Babe and by the time I wrestle my camera off my shoulder they're Gone!

Hey, I noticed your comment/question about the header flames on Ashley's car. I don't know what causes that but I had quite a few that were similar from Seattle. I think it has something to do with the shutter speed. The first time I noticed it I even showed a couple pics to Kim Richards of Brandon's car and even though it looked like cylinders were out in the pic she said that all 8 were lit for sure all the way down the track.

The Nikon is rockin Joe..as always..great eye.

And as said before..unloading/resizing/inserting captions..takes lots of time.

We appreciate the effort.

Great pics, I especially think the ones from the dirt track grand stands gives a different perpective of the pits area.

Fantastic stuff Joe...once again! I'm really bummed we missed ya but we'll make up for it in 78 days or so....:)

nice pics there Joe!.....i'm sorry i could get over to the Friday meeting to get in the group pic with ya guys

Great job, Joe. As usual! It was great seeing everybody, and meeting the maters I had not met yet

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back