Chi-town pics! (1 Viewer)

nice pics, super comp hottie is brina splingare, took out magic to make it down to 3 cars , great family , jeff and sindy are good people , sindy has some of the best cheesecake ive ever ate , rocket fuel and gas city sc /sg

Joe you are wizzard with a camera, a lot of effort to caption your pics

I appreciate you going to the trouble.

Thanks

Tony

Joe,

Those are some stinkin' awesome pics. Thanks so much for taking time to do all of that.

Wow! That gives you the feeling of making the trip.:) Nice mixture of cars and "scenery":D

Great pics Joe, as always! I like the views of the overall trip, in addition to those of the race itself.

Joe, you have a PM from me.......

Great pics Joe! Thanks for sharing. The eye-candy shots are impressive, and as far as race shots, the one of Scott Weis' wheelstand would make a heck of a poster!

Those are some great pics! Feels like I was there....oh wait...I was! lol Great to meet everyone!

Very nice! You always come up with a great variety of shots and looking at your photos reminds me that I've just got to make it to that race one of these days. Looks like you and Greg were having a great time!

I'm not sure about the ID on the WWII plane hanging in Midway... didn't the P51's have a big ol' air snorkel hanging beneath 'em?

As always EXCELLENT!!!!! Thanks. What section were you sitting in?
Lee

NItroclovers

Thanks Lee, I was sitting in Sec. J all weekend. It's pretty much where I like to sit at all the races I go to. Tom, not sure about the P-51 to be honest but you could be right. But I'm suprised you didn't comment about the "Sooner one"! lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back