Melanie Troxel's new funny car (1 Viewer)

Nitro Member
From Evan's Myspace pics:
l_fc26cd1237554cecbeeba0fc5e00b99f.jpg

I think it looks great! :cool:

Total Class Evan, Mike, Melanie, and everyone involved with this project...

That's one Bad Hot Rod...

And Evan, Thank You for The POW/MIA Honors...
From someone who's slowly loosing a Brother-in-law to Agent Orange, I hope you understand just how much You Honoring Vets means to us....

d'kid

As my 14-year-old son would say, "Sweet ride!!!".

Heck, I'm 34 and I'd Say SWEET RIDE!!!!

I can honestly say that "FAST JACK" is gonna have to compete with Mel for My Son's FAVORITE FUNNY CAR DRIVER! I showed him the picture this morning, and he about lost it! Being 5, he's a bit confused how Melanie can now start driving a funny car. But, he said..."Melanie Troxel is going to be a good Funny Car "GUY"..I MEAN GIRL!":D

Heck, I'm 34 and I'd Say SWEET RIDE!!!!

I can honestly say that "FAST JACK" is gonna have to compete with Mel for My Son's FAVORITE FUNNY CAR DRIVER! I showed him the picture this morning, and he about lost it! Being 5, he's a bit confused how Melanie can now start driving a funny car. But, he said..."Melanie Troxel is going to be a good Funny Car "GUY"..I MEAN GIRL!":D

It really looks great I think I like it better than M. Ashley's although I'm glad your son is a Jack Fan...I've had some time to really work out the Mail From Home since it's inception(Letters were a bit clumpy) but in the meantime we presented Jack with this at Pomona:

http://web.mac.com/dmarek/iWeb/Site/Library.html

Dave Marek

Dave,

Like always, fantastic work. :cool:

I really like the looks of Mel's car as well. Congrats to her and Evan for making it all work out. :)

Rapid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back