John Force to be "Overhauled" (1 Viewer)

I thought it was a great show, I love overhaulin' anyway but last night was the best, I knew they would have to do plenty of "bleeps" after they stole Johns bus, and when that wrecker driver said He was gonna leave that old junker bus on Johns lot I knew He was gonna go off:p

It was a pretty good show. I also liked the part when he said he didn't want to mess up a few kids lives for this. The only complaint that I have is that Ashley only appeared at the reveal for a few seconds.....:p

That was the best overhauling yet. I think John does alot more for other people and charities that is not revealed than people know about, I thought he was a class act, when they asked about the employee's he stood right up and said they were all loyal and would'nt do something like that. I believe his statement of who do I write the check to was just plain shock on his part, I think he truly wasnt sure what to say. I Believe John hasn't and never will forget where he came from!! He seems like someone you could sit down with and have a beer like you've known him forever. I thought it was a great show, Gary was right also, they should have shown ashley more my god she is a beautiful woman :D just curious where his other daughter was, must have went off to school.

Just saw the replay tonight. Man, did that bus turn out great! That bus must have spent most of its time near the coast, or been imported from a snow state. I couldn't believe how must rust all the hardware had. That must have made meeting the deadline close when it came to body work. I also liked how the wheels turned out. At first, I questioned the idea of painting them, but when I saw how they turned out, I loved it. All in all, a great show. Overhaulin' one is one of my favorite hot rod shows. This old fart just wishes they would slow the camera pans down a little bit so I could see the details.

Kinda puts a different meaning to the phrase 'Short Bus' huh?

Yeah. All of a sudden how many of us would WANT to ride the short bus to school?

I think my favorite part was right after it was "stolen." He said something like "That old bus is the most important thing to me other than my kids!"

Hey, he SAID that someone must be playing a joke on him! I don't think they could have picked a better personality to pull that one on.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back