John Force to be "Overhauled" (1 Viewer)

I have no problem with chip foose , but I honestly don't like that program . the cars allways end up too flashy and showy with far too big wheels .

Love the prank!

Fake cop: Has this bus ever been used to transport illegal substances?

Force: Come on, the bus doesn't run it has no engine! :D

That was a great episode!

William - In my opinion it's not really about the cars, it's about the people and the stories behind the cars. I haven't liked all the results car-wise either but the stories are typically very good and getting to see the real, emotional responses from some of the folks involved is a treat. I believe that attachment is part of the reason we're all infatuated with cars in one way or another.

That was awesome. I think that was the most fun I've had watching John Force on TV in ages. Heh. I don't normally enjoy watching the pranks, but man, this was great.
What's great, though, is how humble John was ... I loved his comment about writing a check.
This is absolutely one of my favorite shows. I am actually pleased to see John on it and the bus get overhauled considering its purpose. And I think the cross over appeal that Force has been cultivating this year is not just good for his business, but for drag racing.
But, hell, that was just a pleasure to watch.
I wonder if we can get that engine in my Mustang? ;)

Naz...............

Last nights show will probably be on at 8:00 EST next Tuesday IF the network doesn't have anything special going on. And yes, it was one of the best episodes yet!!!

Late...........................Mitch

Last edited:
I would have liked to see what John would have done if he had done it himself. A nitro motor would have been nice to see. One that at least look like HIS FC motor. Maybe Coil can do something with it. Did not like the FOOSE on the wheels. He need to replace that with FORCE!! "Hey Foose this bus has a TV in it"

I think Force was great last night. I got the 'who do I write out a check to' line too, but kinda felt a little sad about it. It's like he can't let someone ELSE do something for HIM. He did, however, accept his overhaulin' graciously and sincerely thankfully.

I also liked when he got all emotional when the cop called and told him they found the bus. Prosecute them if they were real thieves, but if they were just kids pulling a trick....... he didn't want to ruin the kids lives forever. Sadly, if that had been the reality, the kids had probably already ruined their own lives if they were stealing a bus! I'm sure it wasn't the first thing they stole. ;)

I like Overhaulin'... love Foose. Since the wheels are custom made by him, I believe his name is on every set that gets put on an overhauled ride. I'm sure Force was fine with sportin' Foose Wheels. ;)

Vince, I hope you get to see this. I finally got a new cable box, and found that I can click on a station, then hit the info button and then the forward arrow, and it will show me what is on that channel next, and for the next few days. If you can find out for sure when it will run again. , set the recorder... it was a great show. It was a keeper.

To me this was a little bit more of a "real" insight on how big of a heart
John really has.

It was a great show.

I thought the show was great. I like watching overhaulin. Any time Foose wants to fix on of my rides up he can and I dont care if he puts FOOSE all over the damn thing. And Jackie, I agree with what you said about Force not trying to hang some kids for life if they were just messing around.

I agree with everyone on this one. I like Driving Force but I wonder how much is "created" for the show. This show seemed to me to be just as it appeared. It was a great show. I'm not a big Force fan (the racer) just because I would like to see someone else get a championship but I give him a ton of credit. He's a class act.

That was a great show! I'm a little surprised they put him through that during the race for the Championship, though.

<I miss Courtney :eek: >

That was a great show! I'm a little surprised they put him through that during the race for the Championship, though.

<I miss Courtney :eek: >

Me too Kelly, but from what I was told it was so it could be ready for his Xmas show and they called him before Pomona started and told him they found it.

Does anyone have any pics of what it turned out like? :confused:

I checked the show's website, and so far nothing that I could find.

I thought that it was a great show. The bus turned out fantastic. Does anyone know the real turnaround time on these "overhauls"? Do they really get them done in a week? If so, it's truly amazing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back