fathead?????????? (1 Viewer)

the shoe

Nitro Member
Does anyone make top fuel or funny car type fathead wall posters????????And I know nhra does not like anybody making stuff they dont sell or make!!!!!!!!!!Unless it is the over priced junk at the track.

I was scared reading this thread because Fathead was my nickname growing up. I thought someone had a story. :rolleyes:

*is now breathing a sigh of relief*

Does anyone make top fuel or funny car type fathead wall posters????????And I know nhra does not like anybody making stuff they dont sell or make!!!!!!!!!!Unless it is the over priced junk at the track.

James - we can produce any wall poster you want! Let me know if you want an outline of your favorite driver or a photo to cover a wall. We'll obtain permission from the photo shooter or team. All we need after that is your credit card information - :D

james thats kinda scary i went and looked on fathead website about a hour ago to see if they have any drag racing pics i think your reading my mind and thats most likely something you want to avoid being you would be very bored with that really fast

I thought about the fathead deal too when I was watching drag racing on ESPN today....

I believe that John Force had a fathead in his webstore a while ago...but it's gone now. A few months ago I was on the fathead site and was shocked that there were no drag racing posters....hello PR folks!

I know a guy in Texas that does custom ones. you just have to send him a pic of what want and what size. he will shoot you back a sample of it. Depending on the quality of the pic and what size will matter. the bigger you go the more pixelated it might get.

it is very fast and reasonablely priced (IMO)

I had to Bazemore FC done....and a few other things....they look great.

let me know if any of you are interested and I will give you his email addy.

I received a message from DSR......

DSR will have wall-size posters available online and trackside from a Cincinnati-based outfit named Gearheads.

Right now they are being produced for Schumacher, Capps, and Scelzi.

Thanks! :)

Step 1- Find the picture that you want.
izzy.jpg

Step 2- find someone that can print them like Jim Young here on the boards.
Step 3- Put it on the wall.

There really is nothing too special about the Fathead deal, other than their licensing. If you have a picture and the rights from the photographer to print it, print your own. "Too easy drill Sargent!"

Doctor Flames makes Windowscapes for sale on the Force web store, also Visorscapes, go to the store and scroll down to Windowscapes on the left side. All Windowscapes and Visorscapes are clear laminated for longer life (also rain beads off so vision out is still good), any questions please call me @ 702-768-5101, Mark Jones

what buzz said.
i can provide this service to you as well; although i would rather
not be involved with the permissions/legality.
i would be more than happy to work with you with
one of your own photos.
please pm me if interested.

I received a message from DSR......

DSR will have wall-size posters available online and trackside from a Cincinnati-based outfit named Gearheads.

Right now they are being produced for Schumacher, Capps, and Scelzi.

Thanks! :)

I'd be willing to bet that it's the same guys that do Fatheads as they are based in Cincy as well. Perhaps they're going to move all racing products over to a division called Gearheads.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back