Camrie Accident (2 Viewers)

I guess I'm old enough to appreciate today and remember when the only media available was Dave McClelland and the Castrol GTX Pipleline's 900 number.
I remember 1.25 for 1st min .75 any extra min

I can remember reading the elimination result in the LA Times Sports secton along with baseball box scores. Where's Shav Glick with the motorsports news?

I can remember reading the elimination result in the LA Times Sports secton along with baseball box scores. Where's Shav Glick with the motorsports news?

I did the same thing too, Gino. LA Times Sports section Monday morning. That's how we got the drag racing results back then! And the great Shav Glick was certainly one of the best with his many feature length motorsports articles over the years. Drag racing, of course the Indy 500, and even some NASCAR "back in the day". He sure must have been a big fan.

But, that was also back when America had some really great newspapers. A one-stop source for most all information.

I did the same thing too, Gino. LA Times Sports section Monday morning. That's how we got the drag racing results back then! And the great Shav Glick was certainly one of the best with his many feature length motorsports articles over the years. Drag racing, of course the Indy 500, and even some NASCAR "back in the day". He sure must have been a big fan.

But, that was also back when America had some really great newspapers. A one-stop source for most all information.
The Media Center at Pomona is dedicated to Shav Glick. THere is a big picture of him on the wall next to the WWW.DragRaceCentral.com reporters!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back