"No Hands" DeJoria (1 Viewer)

rckymtn3

Nitro Member
Mike Dunn did a segment where he points out comparisons between TF and FC. As he gives FC it's one and only check mark (fun factor) they showed an in-car of Alexis, and there's a point in her shut down procedure where her right hand is on the brake and then she let go of the butterfly to hit something on the left side (with her left hand), then moves her hand across to the right side, all without returning to the butterfly. The in-car then cuts away to Mike again, so I'm sure it lasted a wee bit longer, but for a solid second+ she's "No Hands". I guess those things track pretty damned good at those speeds when being steered by the chutes. It just surprised me is all. Never seen that, or if I did, I never noted it.

Last edited:
I pointed this out to her at Phoenix last year and she didn't believe me so I told her which video to go watch, and the next day she stopped by the trailer and said dude your right! I do take my hands off the steering. Everything happens so fast she just didn't realize it. I'm sure she is use to it by now. She is becoming a pretty good driver.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back