Burk's Blast on Team Orders (1 Viewer)

Well, the only thing with which I can agree in that article is.....

"The only real solution that NHRA could offer to stop team orders is really simple: Limit the teams to one car in each professional class. Team orders would then never be a problem again."

If I wanted to watch a phoney sport, I'd watch 'wrestling'. :mad:

Well, the only thing with which I can agree in that article is.....

"The only real solution that NHRA could offer to stop team orders is really simple: Limit the teams to one car in each professional class. Team orders would then never be a problem again."

If I wanted to watch a phoney sport, I'd watch 'wrestling'. :mad:

Oh no..please don't tell me wrestling is phoney! lol..

Even though it can be obvious it would be a bitch to prove! ;)

I bet you a lot of team owners used that memo from Dim Light as toilet paper! :p
All other team motorsports do it what makes you think Drag Racing is any different? I just appreciated Del's honesty. ;)

"The only real solution that NHRA could offer to stop team orders is really simple: Limit the teams to one car in each professional class. Team orders would then never be a problem again."[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that makes good sense and then we can watch 7 cars compete in a 16 car field.

All Major League Sports are entertainment first, then competition. Some contain more true competition than others, but none would exist on the top tier level without providing an entertainment value first and foremost.

All Major League Sports are entertainment first, then competition. Some contain more true competition than others, but none would exist on the top tier level without providing an entertainment value first and foremost.

Lance, I stopped watching NFL and MLB and NASCAR when they became enterainment over competion... Playoffs are becauses of multiple divisons, Wildcards are to fill out the ladder... the only way drag racing needs a playoff is between NHRA and IHRA champions... best of three at 7 home and away tracks.... otherwise, the champ is the best car all year....

And NASCAR is only one Class in the chase.... Drag racing has too many Pro classes for this to work for the Unenlightened.... heck just looking, most can't tell a AA/FC from a TA/FC....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back