Countdown Blast at DRO (1 Viewer)

I dont normally agree with Jeff too much, but I'm with him on this one. And you cant compare the NFL playoffs or other sports playoffs with the NHRA's version. In the NFL, all the teams that make the playoff's have to beat other playoff teams. If I am remembering correctly, Tony Ped only ran 1 other countdown participant the last 2 races. And how can someone (tony shoe) lose 12 first rounds, 3 out of 4 during the coutdown and still win the championship. Thats just plain dumb.

Here we go again..... Haven't we beaten the living sh*t out of the horse on this subject? It has been nice on here the past week without the Countdown crying.

Jeff, here's a "dead horse" award to you.
BeatDeadHorse.gif

Hey Paul heres a suggestion.;)

Any thread topic that has the word countdown in it I would steer clear of it because all it's going to do is piss you off.

Paul Miller "DO NOT READ THIS"

I was just looking at Justin's thread.. here is a quote

"And how can someone (tony shoe) lose 12 first rounds, 3 out of 4 during the countdown and still win the championship. Thats just plain dumb."

Man he is 100% ON THE $$ With that Statement.. I had to change the title of the post so Paul wouldn't get chest pains :D LOL J/K Paul cuz I know you did open and read this thread!! :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back