Brittany Reaction Times (3 Viewers)

This comes up every year. It’s hard to be too critical of a 2x champ but the reality is that she won’t beat many top drivers off the line. Lined up against Antron, Doug, Steve, Austin, Justin, etc. who would you bet on for RT? The performance advantage has evaporated with all the good competition. I keep pulling for her though.

One other question. Where was the Safety Safari when she had that boomer? She sat in that car for half a minute while it was on fire. When she finally climbed out, the Safety Safari still wasn't there.
you usually see them roll up pretty quick. I wondered the same thing

They are in between a rock and a hard place. They used to arrive while the cars were still rolling but since they closed up all of the turnoffs (post Blaine Johnson) they have that much further to go. My two cents anyway.
It's been almost 30 years since we lost Blaine. SS has acclimated to closed off gates.

They were slow(er) (for whatever reason) getting to Brittany

Attachments

• 3-horse-team-pulls-steam-powered-pumper.jpg
    3-horse-team-pulls-steam-powered-pumper.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 43
I agree. Brittany should try staging a little deeper during eliminations to improve her reaction times. Race to win the event, not for lane choice. The crew chief must be able to tune the car for either lane. (Like Dick LaHaie could)
Dick LaHaie used to have cold periods, followed by brutal performance periods, expecting the same from Grubby. They seem very similar in approach

Reaction times wasn't the problem last season and they weren't a issue in 22 when she got crowned either. Funny how she has a shaky first race of the season and here comes the old narratives.
Another with worse RT problems is DeJoria. A 3.80s car that rarely gets out of the second round. A shame, too; I really like Alexis and who doesn't root for Del Worsham.
Neither are going anywhere and maybe they'll settle into a groove after they get a couple more races in the book.

Another with worse RT problems is DeJoria. A 3.80s car that rarely gets out of the second round. A shame, too; I really like Alexis and who doesn't root for Del Worsham.
Neither are going anywhere and maybe they'll settle into a groove after they get a couple more races in the book.
ISnt that why Nicky B. Left??

ISnt that why Nicky B. Left??
That’s not what he said in this interview but…….

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back